Chapter 104: The Great Bookala Escape

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter! I hope you all enjoy this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter! I hope you all enjoy this chapter. She also has the bracelet Tommy gave her, bracelet given to her by Scarlett, and locket of her family.)

Lily's Point of View

I didn't know what to say after hearing the news from Scarlett last night. She explained to me that during practice for a scene, Jared did something stupid that later dealt with Scarlett getting injured and lose both of her and Jason's kids.

Jared, you are so STUPID for hurting her on set!

But I have to keep my cool for my sister, yet I didn't even know if she told Jason or not.

Yet I knew that he would be really mad at Jared for hurting someone he loved. My own sister!

I don't blame her for not saying anything for a while. I'm just mad at Jared right now. I can't be mad at my sister for it, I don't have the heart to. But to get her mind of it, I think Jensen and his wife were with her right now.

But to get my mind of this, I was at the park playing Frisbee with Adam, Billy, and Aisha.

"Alright Billy, over here." Aisha tells Billy as he throws it at her and she catches it.

"Heads up Lily." Aisha tells me and she throws it to me next. I happily caught it as I looked over at Adam.

"Adam, you're next!" I tell him happily. I threw it at him the Frisbee next and he catches it. I then looked up to see something flying near us.

"Look out!" I shouted. The three turned around and then ducked to see some kind of small aircraft flying near us.

"Woah, it nearly gave me a haircut." Aisha says as she stands up.

"What was that?" I asked as I still see it flying away. Soon it come back over to us.

"Here it comes again." Billy says.

"Duck!" Adam shouted, it comes near me, and I dropped to the ground.

The small flying aircraft crashes into a nearby tree and the four of us ran over to it. Soon we stopped right in front of it.

"It appears to be some kind of extraterrestrial transport." Billy says.

"You mean a spaceship?" Adam asks.

"Yeah." Billy answers.

"I knew the day would come that they'll find their way here." I say to them.

We started to walk towards it, I was curious on what this thing was doing here. Adam touches it and then took his hand right off.

"It's hot." He says. I looked inside to see something small inside of the cockpit.

"That's weird." I stated.

"It's a doll." Aisha says.

"Well, the monitor would suggest there's a heartbeat. Perhaps he's hibernating. Maybe he's been on a long space voyage." Billy suggests.