Chapter 100: Rocky Just Wants to Have Fun

(Author/Red: Hey guys, this is what Lily is wearing

(Author/Red: Hey guys, this is what Lily is wearing. Nice again pretend it's purple instead, also she has flats instead of heels. She also doesn't have the bag and has a different one.)

Lily's Point of View

I was at the Youth Center with Billy and Rocky today when I remembered what Mrs. Scott has been sending to Scarlett recently.

"What are you remembering Lily? You have that look." Rocky asks all of a sudden as I looked up at the two.

"Have you recently been with Kimberly?" Billy asks me as I shook my head.

"No." I answered.

"Then what's with the look?" Billy asks me.

"Mrs. Scott has been sending a lot of stuff for Scarlett lately." I answered.

"Wait, Jason's mother?" Billy asks as he looks at me confused.

"She has been smothering her lately. Buying her clothes and a bunch of baby stuff." I honestly tell them.

"What for?" Rocky asks me as I sighed.

"Part of me has no idea. Oh, and get this, she wants Scarlett to have dinner with her and Jason when both of them get back. How weird is that?" I asked them.

"Very." Billy says.

"She even wants Scarlett to wear a weird flower dress she got her at the mall." I added remembering the various things sent from Mrs. Scott.

"Have or Scarlett talked to Jason about this?" Billy asked me.

"I haven't and I don't think Scarlett knows about this yet." I tell them, then I thought what if she could tell something was off about Scarlett before she left or if she noticed anything when she watched Scarlett on the show.

"What if she knew about Scarlett being weird?" I began to ask the two.

"Wasn't Scarlett weird at times?" Rocky asked, but Billy and I rolled our eyes at him.

"Hey guys, check out my new Pachinko machine!" Ernie's loud voice booms near us and I jumped. Ernie reveals some kind of weird looking machine to us.

"A what machine?" Rocky asks.

"It's really popular in Asia." I started as Billy and Rocky stood up and walked over to it.

"See, you activate this handle, and watch the ball bearing, chart an unplanned trajectory course through the game area." Billy continued to explain.

"Yeah, the idea is to get more balls, so you keep on playing. Try it." Ernie explains. Rocky starts playing with the machine soon laughing.

"This is too fun." He speaks. I kept sitting down and Billy joined me back at the table. Rocky, however kept playing the machine. Then I looked up at the entrance to see Mrs. Scott entering it.