Chapter 82: Missing Green

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, but of course without the certain things and she also wears the bracelet Tommy has given her

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, but of course without the certain things and she also wears the bracelet Tommy has given her.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in the chapter and she has the wolf necklace that was given to her by Jason, the locket and blue bracelet from her mom, and finally the bracelet from Tommy

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in the chapter and she has the wolf necklace that was given to her by Jason, the locket and blue bracelet from her mom, and finally the bracelet from Tommy.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"Alright Jason, place your foot high and concentrate on the midsection." Zack says to him, while I looked up from drawing and watched them. Jason starts doing this move, but couldn't finish it so he stops.

"I just can't concentrate." Jason says.

"Maybe I should go." I said as I started gathering my things and stood up.

"No. Stay." Zack says as he walks over to me and sits me back down.

"You're my motivation, you can't just leave." Jason says.

"Umm... Thanks?" I began to say.

"Try again. Come on man, try again. The tournament's only a few hours away." Zack says to him. Jason was about to charge and kick, but he stops midway.

"I just can't." Jason says as I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What's the matter babe?" I asked him.

"Yeah man, what's wrong?" Zack asks.

"I know. It's Tommy, you miss him." Zack says.

"It's more than that." Jason says.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's my fault he lost his powers in the first place. If I'd gotten the green candle, he'd still be one of us." Jason says.

"He is still one of us. Always." I said to him.

"Come on Jason, you had no choice. I know, I was there." Zack says to him.

"Exactly. I keep telling him this over and over, he just doesn't listen." I added.

"No. I should have gotten the candle." Jason says as he kicks the green makeshift stand.