Chapter 58: Fowl Play

(Author/Red: This is what the sisters are wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what the sisters are wearing in this chapter. Lily's outfit is on the right and Scarlett's outfit is on the left. But of course Scarlett does wear the wolf necklace.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I was currently in my room and I hear the doorbell ring downstairs. I was putting on my shoes.

"Don't worry, I'll get it Scarlett!" I hear Lily shout from downstairs.

'Lily has been acting very strange lately. She's been acting nice, a bit too nice to me lately. She even brings me breakfast in bed. I wonder what was going on with her.' I thought.

"Hey Scarlett, our awesome friends are here waiting for you to come down!" I hear Lily shout from downstairs.

"I'll be right there!" I yelled back as I grabbed my backpack and then go down the stairs. I see Lily on the couch watching TV.

"Oh, there you are. Here, I made you lunch." Lily says. She hands me a brown paper bag. I looked at Jason and Kimberly in confusion.

"It's peanut butter and jelly sandwich with an apple. Oh and I also gave you $2.00 so you can drink something." Lily says.

"Uh, thank you?" I asked even more confused.

"What do you want for dinner?" Lily asks.

"I don't know. I guess, chicken." I said.

"Cool, I'll tell Uncle Ernie. Have a nice day sis." Lily says as she then gives me a hug.

"You too Lily, see you later." I said.

"See you later!" Lily says.

"Bye Lily." Kimberly says.

"Later." Jason says. I leave with Kimberly and Jason to go to the Youth Center.

"What was that about?" Kimberly asks as I close the front door.

"I have no idea. She's been acting very strange again lately. And when Ernie isn't home I'm usually doing that stuff." I answered.

"Strange how?" Jason asks.

"Just nice. A bit too nice, she's been making me breakfast in bed all week." I said.

"Wow, that's really nice." Jason says.

"Maybe she did something bad at school and now wants me to bail her out of it." I said.

We arrive at the Youth Center with Billy and Trini in tow and stood by the entrance of it. I just saw Angela kissing Zack on the cheek. She passes us as she leaves.

"Ooh-La-La!" Kimberly says to Zack as we approach him.

"Zack, baby!" Trini says to him.

"What an effusive display of affection." Billy says.