Chapter 131: Fourth Down and Long

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author!

And this is what Lily wears in this chapter.

This is what Scarlett wears during the interview, thanks to Danneel

But of course both women are wearing their respective jewelry.

Anyways! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you all at the end.

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

"Hey Rocky." I heard Billy say as I looked up from what I was doing during science class.

"Is it true that you uncle's gonna be speaking to the football team after school today?" Billy asks as I may have heard about that from Kimberly earlier.

"Yeah, Mr. Kaplan asked if he'd give us a few pointers before the stone canyon game." Rocky responds happily.

"Uncle Joe. I can't believe your uncle is Joe Haley!" Alan says rather excitedly as I slightly smirked to that.

"He's the best pro quarterback around." Aisha says as I was back to focusing on what I had before something was to happen to it.

"He probably just knows him as his uncle and not as someone famous, right?" I asked Rocky as I put my thing down for now.

"That's actually true, Lily! I've always just known him as uncle Joe." Rocky admits as the two of us smiled at each other for a moment.

"He did a lot for me when I was a kid." I hear him add as I sighed knowing how that felt.

"Enough chatter everyone. Let's don those goggles and begin mixing." Mr. Wilton tells us as we all did as we are told.

"Uh, Alan, could you read those equations from that book for me please?" I hear Rocky ask Alan as me and Molly Chen started working on our formulas.

Then all of a sudden, we heard an explosion as something really funky was in the air.

The two of us were coughing as I noticed to that Rocky and Alan were coughing as well since it was coming from their table.