Chapter 91: Ninja Encounter Pt. 2

Lily's Point of View

"Billy, and Lily, your new friends and their teacher are in a very serious trouble. It is imperative that we establish their location coordinates." Zordon announces to us.

"Have you found anything yet you two?" I hear my sister ask us in concern and worry.

"The computer data reports that Mr. Anderson, Adam, Rocky, and Aisha are being held in some sort of closed area." I answered with Billy nodding.

"Closed area? Like where?" I hear Scarlett said, thinking out loud.

"In another dimension." Billy says.

"Oh not another dimension." I said as I kept working.

"Ay yi yi yi yi!" Alpha suddenly shouts.

"Goldar must have taken them to Lord Zedd's dimension of despair." Alpha finished.

"That doesn't sound like a good place to be." I said as I looked at the panels, soon the alarm starts blaring.

"What now?" Kimberly asks.

"Lord Zedd is attempting to distract you from your mission to rescue the three young Ninja fighters." I explained seeing what was Zedd was doing.

"He has unleashed the Terror Blossom monster on downtown Angel Grove." Zordon explained as we all looked at the viewing globe.

"One shake of its deadly petals will freeze all that's in it's path." Zordon continued.

"Ay yi yi yi yi, the Terror Blossom could shut down the whole city!" Alpha exclaims.

"It could prove disastrous." Zordon says.

"Zordon, we got to do something quickly." Kimberly says.

"How can we beat it?" Trini asks.

"Alpha and Lily will provide you with all the details with their analysis." Zordon replies as I was helping Alpha.

"Oh no! Lord Zed has jammed our scanner frequency." Alpha says in distress.

"We cannot even pinpoint the location of the monster." I stated a bit stressed.

"Well, that's not good." I heard Scarlett mutter.

"Fear not rangers, I have anticipated and prepared for Zedd's interference. But first Tommy, Kimberly, Lily, and Billy, you must continue your rescue efforts. The talents of those three young people must not be turned to the service of evil, and you would have to protect Lily while she helps you." Zordon explains as Scarlett, and Jason looked concerned.

"Better protect her guys. I won't be there to protect her, protect her please." Scarlett says to Tommy, Billy, and Kimberly as they nodded at her.

"We will keep her safe, same way goes to the rest of you." Tommy reassured her as she nods at him.

"Jason, Scarlett, Trini, and Zack, you must stop the Terror Blossom, without coordinates your standard method of teleporting won't be possible. You will use a new transport mode called Jetting." Zordon explains to us as we all nodded.

"Right." Jason says with Scarlett nodding.

"Jetting will allow you to see exactly where you are going." Alpha explains as I nodded at them.

"It's morphin' time!" Tommy shouts.

"Tigerzord!"

Mastodon!"

"Pterodactyl!"

"Triceratops!"

"Saber-tooth tiger!"