Chapter 45: Doomsday Pt. 2

Scarlett's Point of View

"Zordon, please is there any way to get back the citizens of Angel Grove? I have to get my sister  back along with her friends." I ask him.

"Cyclopsis is one of Rita's most terrifying creations Scarlett. She hasn't brought him out in over 10,000 years. You'll have to defeat him if you are to release the population of Angel Grove from the dimensional vortex in which Rita has them trapped." Zordon starts.

"Goldar has taken over piloting Cyclopsis with backup from Lokar. The situation is grave, if you don't win this battle soon, Angel Grove and the entire world is doomed." Zordon explains.

"We gotta stop that thing." Jason says.

"And I vote for right now. I have to get Lily and Ernie back." I said.

"We'll get them back. Don't worry Scarlett." Jason says and I nod at him.

"Billy, what's the updates on the zords?" Jason asks him.

"Still not fully re-energized. They took a beating in the fight against Cyclopsis." Billy responds.

"The zords need another 12 hours to be at full power." Alpha says.

"12 hours?" I asked.

"We can't wait that long. We'll take them at half power." Jason says.

"Jason, if we do that, we risk doing serious damage to the zords." Billy says.

"We don't have a choice." Jason says.

"There is too much danger in what you proposed." Zordon says.

"Zordon, what about our city? We have to stop it from being destroyed." Kimberly says.

"Not to mention rescuing all those people trapped in Rita's dimensional vortex." Zack says.

"They're safe right now but if we have to wait 12 hours, it may be too late." Trini says.

"We have to do it Zordon. My sister and her friends are trapped in there." I said.

"What you are asking has never been tried before. If the zords' backups fail, you and everything in the morphin grid could vanish forever, do you really want to try this." Zordon asks.

"I'm willing to take that chance for my family. I'm in." I say to him.

"You know we do Zordon." Jason says.

"Yeah." Zack says.

"You've got it." Trini says.

"Affirmative." Billy says.

"That takes real guts Scarlett . You're willing to sacrifice yourself for Lily and everyone else?" Zack asks as I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Her along with our Uncle are the only ones I have left now, you know? And I know Lily would do the same for me if the places were reversed. Plus this city has done right by me, so I'll do the same for them." I said to him.

"Yeah." Zack says.

"Coordinates are set. Are you ready to morph to the city?" Alpha says.

"Ready, Alpha." Jason says.

"Good luck. And let the power protect you." Zordon says.

"It's morphin' time!" Jason shouts.

"Mastodon!"

"Pterodactyl!"

"Triceratops!"

"Saber-toothed tiger!"