Chapter 120: Blue Ranger Gone Bad (Season 2 End)

(Author/Red: This is the end of Season 2 and Season 3 here we come!

This is also what Lily wears, but instead she has two bracelets, and a locket instead.

Pretend that the jacket and boots are purple instead of brown for somethings.

She doesn't have the bag, she has a different one.

I hoped that you enjoy the series!

And I'll see you all at the end of the chapter!

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

I sighed as I was working on an art piece that took me almost all class to make.

And trust me, even Scarlett would like this class a lot since she taught me all she knew about art.

"Man, I never thought sculpting would be this hard." I hear Tommy says as I put the finishing touches on the painting I worked on.

"Painting, either." I hear Kim say as I was almost finished.

"Nice, Billy." I hear Kim tell him as I smiled at what I made.

"Mirror?" Kim guessed.

"No. Actually, it's a hologram. The image shifts depending on what angle you view it." I hear Billy explain to her, while I kept working.

Yet I knew the others were looking at it as I finished.

"And there you go!" I said happily as I put my paint brush down next to the palette on a nearby table.

"What did you make flower?" Tommy asked me as I smiled looking at how well I did.

I looked up to see Adam, Billy, Kim and Tommy wanting to see what I made.

"Um... Are you guys sure you want to see it?" I asked a bit unsure if I wanted to show them the painting or not.

They all nodded and then I sighed ready as I'll ever be to show them.