Chapter 108: Rangers Back in Time: Pt. 2

No One's Point of View

Meanwhile, back at the Command Center, Zordon and Alpha were trying very hard to get back the Power Rangers into their regular state. They were all trapped inside the photograph.

"Alpha, is the molecular descrambler completed yet?" Zordon asks Alpha.

He was looking on this device that would hopefully help the power rangers out of the picture and back into their teenage selves.

"I'm working on it as fast as I can Zordon. Ay yi yi, this is a disaster." Alpha answers him.

"You must hurry, Alpha. The rangers' resuce depends on this device, there is no time to spare." Zordon tells him.

"You're telling me. Oh, woe is Alpha." Alpha says.

"With Zedd having turned the rangers into children, and imprisoning them in a photograph, there in no-one to destroy his evil rock of time." Zordon explains. Alpha turns to the viewing globe and looks at the evil rock of time.

"Ay-yi-yi, this is a terrible situation." Alpha says quite worried.

"Our only chance is to recover the photograph and use the descrambler to return the rangers to normal. Now, back to work, Alpha." Zordon states.

"Right, Zordon." Alpha says.

-Mean while-

Back at the park, the photograph of the rangers was still laying on the ground. The wind somehow blows onto it making the picture fly towards young Bulk and Skull, who stayed hidden between some bushes.

Skull catches the picture and holds it in his hands. Then he hands it to Bulk who takes it.

"Whoa. The picture- We've got it." Bulk says as he starts running with the picture, leaving Skull behind.

"Bring that picture to me, you little twerp." The monster tells them. Then Bulk stops and goes back to Skull.

"Hold om, I'm coming!" Skull shouts at him as he trips and gets back up to follow him.

"Well, hurry up." Bulk tells him as they ran and ran. They stopped to take a breath on some tree.

"Do you think that camera creature is behind us?" Skull asks Bulk.

"Of course, it is, you dolt. We have something it wants." Bulk tells him. They both continued on running. Skull then bumps into Goldar and Bulk crashes right into him.

"Hold it right there, you little ankle-biters." Goldar tells them. Bulk and Skull fell to the ground while Goldar laughs.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! You're mine!" The monster says as it appears again.

"Mommy!" Bulk and Skull shouted together with both of them very frightened. Goldar just laughs at them.

"That's a name I've never been called before." Goldar tells them.

"I don't suppose you're a good guy, are you?" Bulk asks him.

"Uh-uh. Definitely a bad guy." Goldar answers.

"I was afraid of that." Skull says.

"You better hand over that picture. If you know what's good for you. Give me that photograph now!" Goldar tells them.

-Mean while-

Back at the Command Center...

"Zordon, I've done it. The molecular rescrambler is ready for action. I hope." Alpha tells him.

"Just in time, Alpha." Zordon says.

"Right now, you must teleport to the park and stop Goldar from taking the photograph from Bulk and Skull. We need that picture to bring back the power rangers. Use the laser stun scanner." Zordon orders him.