Chapter 63: Football Season

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily are wearing in the chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily are wearing in the chapter. But both of them are wearing flats, while Scarlett is wearing the wolf necklace and the locket. 

Lily is the one in white, Scarlett is in the one in black.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I stand by my locker in school with Lily by my side. Then I feel someone's arms hugging me from behind. I smiled and turned around really fast. Yet I knew that it was Jason already.

"Hey babe!" I said happily.

"How did you know it was me?" Jason asks smiling.

"Cause you're the only one who would do that and remember I'm used to jump scares already." I reminded him.

"Why are you carrying around a football"? I asked as I see Lily wants to know as well.

"Because I'm thinking about trying out for the team." Jason answers.

"Oh." I said as I then turn around to face my locker again and Lily sighs.

"Scarlett, what's wrong?" Jason asks.

"N-nothing". I said.

"You're stuttering. Do you not want me to try out?" Jason asks.

"It's just that we know that your old girlfriend Brianna Amaterasu is on the cheerleading team and the two of us are kind of afraid that you'll dump her and go back to her. And then you'll be all popular and stuff and you'll forget about us. Or more like forget about Scarlett." Lily says and I knew she said what I was thinking.

"Scarlett, I love you now and Lily, I see you as a little sister. Brianna is in my past and you're my future and I won't forget about you. I promise." Jason says.

"W-we know. It's just that she's so much prettier than me and..." I started.

"Stop right there. You're way hotter than she is and I love your hair." Jason interrupts.

"My hair?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. I love your straight hair and your laugh is so cute." Jason answers. Lily, I laughed out loud. We put our hands over our mouths as we could see people stop and stare.