Chapter 114: Return of the Green Ranger: Pt. 3

No One's Point of View

Tommy regained consciousness still thinking about Lily as he wakes up.

-Time skip-

He later makes it passes Bulk and Skull, with him asking if they saw Lily or the others. But once again Bulk and Skull were obnoxious as always.

Yet Tommy felt dizzy and couldn't really see that well. But after Bulk and Skull left Tommy alone, Tommy heard his communicator go off.

"Zordon, come in." Tommy responds.

"Tommy, we have an emergency and can't locate the other rangers. The green ranger is calling on the Dragonzord." Zordon informs him.

"Once in control, he will use its power for evil." Zordon finishes.

"I'll do my best to stop him, Zordon." Tommy responds.

"Be very careful, white ranger. And may the power protect you." Zordon tells him.

But by the look, Tommy didn't look to hot. Then they searched for Lily, they found her, and she didn't look too hot either.

She was trapped in a place where they couldn't help her in time, but they knew the others could.

So, Alpha quickly looked for the others. Later Zordon tells Tommy to morph so he could get energized to fight.

And Tommy does as he was told.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Tommy says as he morphs.

"Tigerzord!"

"You're right! It worked, Zordon! Now to put an end to the green ranger, once and for all!" Tommy says as he goes into action.

-Time skip-

Tommy was once again fighting some putties, but finishes them in no time.

Later he works with Saba and calls the power of the Tigerzord getting into the megazord form to fight the Dragonzord.

But it didn't work, and Tommy sees the green ranger and the lizard thing again.

"So, white ranger. Are you ready to surrender?" The creature asks.

"Never-!" Tommy was about to say.

"Remember, only one Tommy can survive! And you may never see your love ever again." The green ranger says.

"What'll it be, you pitiful excuse for a ranger?" The lizard creature asks.

"Well, I, uh— I might surrender. If you can send me to the same place as my friends." Tommy says looking between the lizard and the green ranger.

'With the other's help, I- we could get Lily back quicker.' Tommy thought quickly on his feet.

"You want to travel 200 years back in time?" The green ranger asked.

'Yes! Just what I wanted to know.' Tommy thought happily.

-Time skip-

He was about to fight the green ranger until Zordon contacted him.

"I read you, Zordon. Hope you have good news!" Tommy says quickly.

"Yes, Tommy! We located the other rangers. Capture the wizard's magic wand, and use it to transport back in time to rescue them. And we can finally get to Lily." Zordon says.

"Right!" Tommy says as he kicks the wizard's wand out of the hands of the creature soon fighting the green ranger once again.

Later Tommy grabs the wand and teleports to the others, but Lily.