Chapter 56: Grumble Bee

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but she doesn't have the guitar and pick

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but she doesn't have the guitar and pick. She also has the wolf necklace on.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I was currently in Mrs. Appleby's class and she was giving back out last test that we had taken.

"Sorry, Billy." I hear her say to him as she hands him his test.

"I don't believe it? A 'B'?" Billy asks.

'Say what now?' I thought as Mrs. Appleby hands me mine back.

"Great work Scarlett." She says to me, it was an A-.

'Yes!' I thought happily, then the school bell rings and I get up from my seat.

"Remember! Only those with top grades are invited to join the young scientists of America Club. Tomorrow is the final test! So study!" Mrs. Appleby shouts. I along with my sister and friends hang back as Billy walks to us.

"I'm most perplexed. I've never received a 'B' before." Billy says.

"Look Billy man, don't sweat it. A 'B' is not bad." Zack says.

"I got a 'B' once. It really won't hurt you." I said as they all looked at me.

"Look if it were, I would be in big trouble. I get them all the time." Kimberly says.

"Perhaps, Kimberly. But I never do, I've been working so hard at this." Billy says.

"Billy, you did your best." Trini says.

"I mean, that's all any of us can do." Lily says as Bulk and Skull both stand next to him.

"Too bad about the 'B', geek." Bulk says.

"'B' stands for bad." Bulk says.

"You know what 'B' also stands for?" I ask them as they all turn to look at me.

"What?" Skull asks.

"Brainless pathetic morons without a clue." I answer as Jason and Zack and the girls start laughing.