Chapter 28: The Splitflower

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily is wearing in this chapter, but once again Scarlett has the wolf necklace on

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily is wearing in this chapter, but once again Scarlett has the wolf necklace on. Scarlett's outfit is in the right, Lily's outfit is on the left.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"I don't know. I mean Lily has been acting really weird lately and I'm starting to get worried again." I stated as I was with Uncle Ernie.

"I'm sure she is fine. I didn't notice anything bad." Ernie says trying to reassure me as I sighed.

"Okay, we'll see." I said as we started working.

Lily's Point of View

"Hey guys, how are you doing? Are you all fine, I'm fine and it's totally awesome." I asked as I walked up to Scarlett's friends outside of the Youth Center. The guys and Trini all looked confused.

"That's great that you're fine Lily." Trini says.

"So we should go inside and help Kimberly with her float thing. Let's march." I say to them.

"Yo man, what's up with her?" I hear Zack ask Jason.

"I have no idea. I could ask Scarlett later." Jason says as he shrugs.

"But it's totally great that Kim gets to you know be in the parade and all with her float, you know and..." I begin to say very fast.

"Um Lily, are you alright?" Billy asks.

"Yeah. Why? Am I acting weird?" I answered.

"Um, kind of." Zack answers.

"Well, Allons-y..." I said.

"Huh?" Zack asks.

"Um, we have no idea what you just said." Jason says.

"She just said let's go in French." Billy and Scarlett answered.

"You two know French?" I asked in a bit of a surprise and she sighs.

"Yeah, learned after what you were doing last night." Scarlett replies.

"Affirmative." Billy answers as we all start going inside but Jason spins me around and stops me from going in.

"Are you sure you're alright? I could tell by sister that it wasn't a good night, cause she's usually happy." Jason asks as I nodded.

"Come on. We're already late in helping Kim with her float. And Scarlett is already in there." I said as he looked saddened and worried by what I said.

"Oh no putties!" I hear Trini yelling as we all walk inside the center. They disappear as soon as we came in seeing Scarlett and Kimberly.

"Don't come back clay brains!" Jason yells and Kimberly was on the floor. She was on the verge of tears. Her float, they totally destroyed it.

"Look at my model." Kimberly says as she cries.