Chapter 25: Green with Evil Pt. 5

(Author/Red: This is the dress that Scarlett was wearing later on

(Author/Red: This is the dress that Scarlett was wearing later on.)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter for the dance

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter for the dance.)

No One's Point of View

"I can't believe that Tommy's the green ranger. There's gotta be a mistake." Kimberly says.

"Alpha, are you sure about this?" Jason asks.

"The computer matched his interspacial biovibrations with the green ranger's." Alpha answers.

"Yeah, but the computer has also been under repair. Maybe it made a mistake." Zack says.

"Not likely. Alpha corrected the malfunction." Billy says.

"Man, I can't believe he's the one who kidnapped Lily." Jason says.

"Then Tommy is the green ranger." Trini says.

"How could Tommy do this to us?" Zack asks.

"Rita must have cast a spell over Tommy and is controlling his mind like how she did Scarlett's." Alpha explains.

"You see rangers. We can't give up. We have to break Rita's spell and save Tommy and maybe he can take us to where Lily is being held." Jason says.

"Oh! Rita will rule the world! She'll enslave mankind! She'll destroy the command center again! She'll..." Alpha yells.

"Okay, okay Alpha. You've made your point." Zack says as he rushes over to him.

"Then you'll reconsider?" Alpha asks.

"All right." Trini answers.

"Okay." Kimberly says.

"We have to find Tommy and break Rita's spell. Fast, let's split up and look for him." Jason says.

"What if he's at Rita's palace?" Kimberly asks.

"Then we wait him out. He'll show up sooner or later." Billy answers.

"What about Zordon, Alpha?" Trini asks.

"Green ranger thought he got rid of him for good but there's still a chance that I can bring Zordon back." Alpha explains.