Chapter 37: A Star is Born

(Author/Red: These are the outfits Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: These are the outfits Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This are the outfits that Scarlett wears in this chapter but she still has the wolf necklace

(Author/Red: This are the outfits that Scarlett wears in this chapter but she still has the wolf necklace.)

Lily's Point of View

I walked along the halls of Angel Grove High. And I stop right by the activities board. I look through the sports that were trying out for new members and I read the Fencing or Softball tryouts.

"Hmmm. Could this or this be fun to play." I say to myself.

"Could be fun to play what?" I heard as I turned around to see Scarlett and Jason right behind me.

"Must you two do that? You two scared the living daylight out of me." I asked them.

"Awww." Scarlett says.

"Do you want a hug to make it better?" Jason asks.

"After I sign up." I answer him.

"Sign up?" Jason asks looking confused.

"Sign up for what?" Scarlett asks in confusion.

"I think it would be really fun to play softball or join the fencing team. Look, the coaches are looking for new players for this season." I said.

"You do know that's a sport right?" Jason asks.

"I thought you don't play sports." Scarlett says.

"I'm highly aware that those sport. Kathryn Summers is always going on how fun playing it is. So, I wanna see how fun it actually is... She's always watching those games on TV, like the college ones." I say to him. I take my pen out of my bag and write down my name on one of the lists.

"You wanna play catcher?" Jason asks.

"Catcher?" I asked him.

"You know the pitcher always throws the ball to the catcher." Scarlett answers.

"And they are always squatting down could get rather uncomfortable." Jason finishes as I scratch my name off the catcher's list.

"I guess I could do pitching and maybe play like left center in the outfield. They're looking for backup pitchers." I said.