Chapter 72: Bloom of Doom

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter. But she doesn't have the bag and she has the necklace/locket.)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, but she had flats instead of heels and she doesn't have the sunglasses

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, but she had flats instead of heels and she doesn't have the sunglasses.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I was behind the counter at Ernie's while mostly everyone else were getting people to join their clubs. Kimberly was starting a gardening club, Billy was starting up a science club. Zack was starting a Hip Hop Keido club and Trini a Volleyball club. I just wiped the counter off as Lily was cleaning the tables.

"Hey."

I see Nick standing next to me.

"Hey Nick." I say to him.

"So how do I look?" Nick asks since he had an apron on.

"Why are you wearing an apron?" I asked him.

"I'm not supposed to?" Nick asks as I shook my head no.

"Oh... Quite a turnout, huh?" Nick says as he suddenly takes it off and puts it to the side. He looks around as he sees people lining up for the clubs.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I guess people want to join school clubs." Lily says joining us.

"Are you two in one?" Nick asks.

"Softball." Lily answers.

"Dance. But I'm planning on giving that up, there's just too much stuff going on in our lives right now."  I answer.

"Like what?" Nick asks.

"Working, family,  and school." I answered.

"And boyfriend?" Nick asks.

"Yes, and Jason. So my time is pretty consumed right now." I said.

"Where is your boy toy anyway?" Nick asks.

"Boy toy?" I ask him as I give him a look.

"How did the two of you get together? Enlighten me." Nick says.