Chapter 11: Cave of Doom

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett was wearing, but she had a different bag

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett was wearing, but she had a different bag.)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing, but didn't have the glasses or bag

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing, but didn't have the glasses or bag.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"It'll be alright Scarlett and Lily." Uncle Ernie says as Lily hunched her shoulders even more. She sniffled and the tears streamed down her cheeks. I knew she was crying as she was by my side

There were few people at the Youth Center, but they paid the two of us no mind. Our friends weren't even here yet. But I spoke too soon as I see the five of them enter the Youth Center. I see Lily tried to gain some composure but couldn't. Yet she didn't see me crying like she was at the moment.

"How are you not even crying?!?! Mark was like a big brother to us!!" Lily asked in a bit of anger as our friends looked at us in confusion and worry.

"I was there when he passed away, Lily! I'm already done crying." I said flatly as I left everyone in surprise, while I left to get to my truck.

Lily's Point of View

"Hey Lily, wassup?" Zack asks me as they all walked towards the counter after they saw Scarlett left, but on the other hand I saw Jason go after her.

"N-n-nothing." I answered.

"What's wrong?" Kimberly asks as she looks at me.

"You don't look okay." Trini says.

"Have you been crying?" Billy asks. I tried to speak but couldn't so I did what I did best, I ran out of there into the back room.

No One's Point of View

"Hey Ernie, what's wrong with Scarlett and Lily?" Billy asks.