Chapter 38: The Yolk's on You

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter. But she doesn't have the hat and the plush is in her room.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but she has the wolf necklace on

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but she has the wolf necklace on.)

Scarlett's Point of View

Lily and I were at the school's auditorium with Uncle Ernie helping set up for the big talent show that was going to take place.

"How's rehearsal going?" I hear as we see Jason and Tommy arrive and I smile at him.

"It's going fine." Ernie answers.

"Except we're having a hard time keeping track of everybody's props." Lily adds.

"Yeah, we're still looking for a few things." Trini says.

"Hey, I'm still waiting on my hula hoop here!" Someone yells over at Lily.

"And I told you I'll find it and give it to you when I do! Lay off me!" She shouts at her, I sigh and shake my head.

"She's been harassing her for over 15 minutes." I say to them.

"Oh no. Speaking of props, Jas, I forgot our belts." Tommy says.

"Hey, don't worry about it. We'll get our belts later." Jason says.

"No, no, we have to have them. Look, I'll be right back." Tommy says.

"All right. We'll wait for you here." Jason says as Tommy leaves while we still look for the props.

"Look, if I lose this talent show, I'm blaming you." I heard as I look up and see Margarita Chaplain, the girl that won't leave Lily alone.

"She said we'll find it Margarita." I say to her defending Lily.

"Well you're not doing the finding are you? You're just sitting around." She says now looking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, lay off my girl and her sister." Jason says.

"Well your girl and her sister here promised to find me my hula-hoop and it has yet to be found." Margarita says as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Is this it?" Billy asks as he holds a hula-hoop in his hands. Margarita looks at him.