chapter 10

We stopped in front of a set of stairs that descended few meters down the ground. It was hidden well, if you passed around you wouldn't even notice the hole next to you. Beside it was a plain gray building, the time of nature already doing its job, leaving green vines on the walls. The door was barely visible, the moonlight not reaching the covered spot.

Chishiya had his keys placed in the pocket of the hoodie, not able to grab them. He didn't want the girl to touch him even more, knowing that he is going to experience the not-so-holy physical contact again while patching her wound. He sighed, signaling Y/n to get off of him, so he could open the door.

Of course, I complied with his request, gently stepping on my healthy leg and leaning against the closest wall. The pain hit me hard, but I just clenched my jaw, not trying to gain unwanted attention. Blondie leisurely grabbed the keys, the bracelet with the number 005 shining in the natural light, sparking interest in me. If there are three places, does that mean that they are 100+ members in their group?

Chishiya waltzed down the stairs, opening the heavy-looking door with ease, before turning to his right and turning on few switches. A loud rumbling sound echoed around me, a generator powering up the light and electricity in the gigantic room. He turned around, the yellow shine coming from behind him, while his figure was dark as night. He looked creepy.

Blondie came to the top again, fastly helping me down the stairs, almost dragging my whole weight himself. He went inside, throwing the keys at the table on the right side of the room. There was everything, couch, chairs, cooking appliances, led lights, tons of supplies. It seemed like heaven, real-life or not.

There were another two doors at the end, probably the bathroom and bedroom. How did he managed to make time to make this was beyond me, but then again this man is beyond everyone. I walked to the couch, gently sitting down on the soft cushions, and looked at Chishiya.

He was gathering medical supplies from his drawers, knowing exactly where everything was, not even once rummaging through it. He looked at me occasionally, as if he still didn't believe that he had to be a doctor to some stranger. „I guess he really likes me." I mumbled to myself sarcastically.

„Talking to yourself and hallucinations are for any person signs of large blood loss..." he stopped and looked at me „Or you are just schizophrenic."

 Chishiya said in a monotone voice, a mocking smirk placed on his lips as he walked to me, his hands full of bandages and bottles of god knows what. He placed them all on the couch I was sitting on, bringing a chair from a table close to us in front of me. He sat on it, his face only a few inches away from me, the smirk still prominent.

He then grabbed a small hair tie hidden underneath the bracelet, before grasping the blonde strands of hair away from his face, putting them in a loose half-ish ponytail. His arms flexed when he brought them to his head, his cat-like eyes stayed on mine the whole time.

I averted my gaze, not trying to get myself into him deeper, knowing that I wouldn't leave that hole alive. I let out a deep breath, gulping nervously at this whole situation. His sudden movements caught my attention. He pointed his finger at the knife in my leg, me not knowing what he means by the gesture.

He raised his right hand, a pair of sharp scissors glittered in the light. „I'm going to cut the fabric around the wound, so it isn't in the way of my," he paused and looked away as he said the next word „work." 

Without any further warning, his left hand grabbed the outside of my thigh, as the other swooped down, cutting the fabric. He made a big hole around the knife, my bare red stained skin peeking through. He then threw the excess cloth into some plastic bag, next to his feet. When he finished the cutting, he placed the scissors on a tray he previously brought to the couch.