chapter 37

The words he spoke were so foreign, but they cut deeper than any blade in the world, not needing to know any language to see his enticing dark eyes filled with passion. The eyes that captured me the first moment we saw each other, caged me in a world where only two of us lived, never letting me escape from the place I yet did not understand fully. All I needed was to feel his hot fast breaths hitting my lips delicately, his ragged state provoking the demons living in my heart.

I truly didn't care at the moment, his soft hair in my hands, his thigh between mine own, his hand massaging my hip bone sensually driving me into a frenzy. It was that type of moment that doesn't invoke positive or negatives feelings, it was like a deja vu, a flashback as if already happened trillions of times, repeating again and again because the moment was part of your soul in every corner of the universe. You wouldn't be complete without experiencing.

The outcome differs every time, but his touches stay forever.

He slowly came closer to my face, kissing my lips slowly, the overdriven nerves in them almost painful. Surprisingly enough, Chishiya wasn't as rough as he seemed, his hand traveling to my waist again and slightly pushing me down into the mattress, but still not enough pressure to hurt me. His tongue grazed my lips, my grip on the hair on the nape of his neck tightening, pulling him closer.

Blondie let out a scoff at my greedy actions, but still inferiorly following my needs, his mouth departing but rather meeting the skin on my jaw. The little butterfly kisses on the sensitive spot allured me to throw my head back, Chishiya now having access to the fading bruise, lowering his head down and looking at me from under his eyelashes dangerously. He brought the hand on my waist slowly up my side, touching every one of my ribs delicately, traveling to my collar bones with one finger.

He slightly touched the purple-colored spots, the wounds that Niragi gave me, his eyes focused intensely on the goosebumps-covered skin. He seemed so distant now, my hungriness still strong but one look at his soft face made the feeling subside, wondering about what he is so entranced with. „It's healing well." he whispered with a raspy voice before he ran his fingers through his blonde hair and pecked the corner of my mouth swiftly, straightening up from our position.

His knee was still between my thigh as he stretched his arms up and held intense eye contact with me with a smirk, being completely abandoned yet again, not totally fulfilled. His hand came to my upper leg, patting my bare hot skin like I was his dog, before he leisurely left from between me, standing up and walking to his desk. My mouth gaped open at his lazy finish, my elbows helping me to get into a sitting position.

„I suppose you aren't going to sleep again?" he let out monotonously, definitely knowing what he meant by that statement but ignored it, playing it off as if I wasn't part of the game. I swung my legs to the edge of the bed, my feet noisily landing on the floor while Chishiya had his back on me, grabbing some papers on the table. I was fed up with being left by him every time we got closer, and maybe it was for the better to not recognize ourselves in each other, but I already gave a part of my being to him and it's not going to waste.

I roughly strode to Chishiya, my long steps making me appear there in seconds. Of course he heard me, but he didn't acknowledge my existence, a clear trigger to my next maybe regrettable action. I roughly grabbed Blondie's upper arm, trying to turn him around but he wouldn't fucking budge. I groaned angrily as I now put two of my palms on his bicep, my feet steadily on the ground, pulling with all my might. „Look at me!" I yelled unusually, as the pent-up emotions made me act irrationally.

He stiffed at my outrage considerably, finally getting into his head that I am not playing around. He shrugged his shoulders in a successful attempt to force me to let him go, seemingly mad now. He slowly turned around, with me desperately expecting Chishiya to jump at me or yell back but... He just held his unbothered glint in his slitted eyes, his mouth in a straight line without even twitch of a nerve.