chapter 42

„In this compromising position, I think it's up to you Chérie."

It was never and will never be up to me and Chishiya fully knew it. I felt his lazy stance beneath my fingers, his guard ultimately down as he stared down at me like I was a dog, smirking at the sharp edge on his neck. I could slice his throat in this second, but he didn't react in any way, knowing that I would never hurt him. At least that was in his head.

My eye twitched as I came closer to Chishiya, looking into his unbothered gaze, while his arms were still in the air. I didn't want to pleasure him, I wanted to hurt him. The idea excited me, dragging the blade down his neck and stopping at his carved collarbones, tracing the skin on them. Chishiya didn't budge though, actually having the audacity to throw his head on the door behind him, the blonde hair moving away from his neck, allowing the knife to glide to more places.

„What do you want us to be Y/n?" his voice was almost distorted as I focused on the heartbeat pulsating in my whole body, recoiling all the moments I shared with the man underneath my attack. I smiled and shook my head, almost like he did most of the time, wanting to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. The whole time I was in the bubble he created, I wanted to finally get the taste of dominance, be the superior one.

Now, I realized it isn't about physical moves that set the power, it's about the look we gave each other when we were close. I dug the sharpness deeper in his skin, feeling him not flinch one bit, rethinking my answer to his question. „I want us to be alive." Blood seeped from the spot on the curve of his shoulder as the knife finally pierced through his flesh, but only a small cut inflicted.

I didn't even have enough time to properly acknowledge the fact that I pressed too hard, Chishiya almost growling as he swiftly grabbed my wrist holding the weapon. My arm was twisted behind my back, turning me to face in the direction of the room with the dagger being roughly snatched from my fingers. I only heard Chishiya throwing it carelessly on the floor a few meters away from us, a loud clatter following his action.

I was completely pressed against him, but the fact I didn't see his face and had no control not only made me feel inferior but also extremely fucking turned on. I felt his head dip down to my ear, my breath erratic as I felt his lips graze my sensitive skin there, the grip on both of my wrists now tight and secure. „I love when we agree." he whispered huskily before he pushed me forward into the room.

My knees hit the bedframe roughly, Chishiya still having a grip on my body, shoving me on the mattress, landing on my stomach with my face in his pillow. I groaned quietly as he pushed my hands into my lower back, feeling his knee leaning on the bed next to my hip. I turned my head to the side, hair falling into my face but still, through the little space I could see through, the image of the blonde man gazing intently at me with no emotion burned in places it shouldn't.

„But I would love even more if you betray me." he said nonchalantly, the soreness in my hands from his grip disappearing as he released them, instead grabbing my waist and turning me to face him, manipulating with me as if I was a ragdoll. My breath was almost knocked out as my back landed on the hard mattress, especially when Chishiya hovered over me with his dark eyes travelling over the length of my body.

„Because then I could just punish you and leave your life." he gulped and for a split second, I could feel his vulnerability, before the dark glint appeared again, his hands traveling under my sweater as he did in the garden. I shivered at his usually cold fingers, goosebumps arising at the touch. His head lowered to my neck, giving it a little peck, my back arching at the overwhelming hot feeling coming over my whole body.

He was way better at being at the top since he was a little egotistical prick who was born to think like a winner but not be one.

His kisses traveled up to my jaw, Chishiya still cautious about my neck injuries, knowing that he still at least cared about that. I moaned as he placed his lips on the corner of my mouth, his eyes looking down at me hungrily, his hands traveling over my ribs. I didn't have a bra on. I gulped shakily as he departed further, his mouth opened slightly as he just gazed at my lips.