Announcement

hahahah disclaimer i posted this like a week and half ago and somehow it stayed in drafts! I wondered why only one person viewed it in 24 hours, but it said it was posted so idk anyways here it is

Hello! It's currently 22:43, at least that's what it says on my clock. It's basically night and I was thinking for a long time in my bed, not only about this book but also about everything that is happening right now. Most of you aren't probably interested but I needed to say these words now.

I am genuinely tired.

I am lazy.

I am unmotivated.

I lack interest in everything.

What I am trying to say is that I don't feel the passion for writing this ff anymore. As you could see, these last updates were well... Only once a week. I feel disappointed in myself. Lately, actually for a very long time writing this book felt like a burden in my life. I didn't enjoy it and I still don't.

I don't like the responsibility and the limitation of time. I do like writing in general though.

Well, I am not going to waste your time more, I just wanted to say that I will not continue this story, specifically, I am taking a big fat vacation since these past few months were the peak of I don't even know what, just really draining. 

I probably will finish this story in private, and as I see that the AiB fandom is slowly dying ( good because honestly most of the fans are absolute shitheads ahhah) I don't think this book ending is that much of a tragedy.

Thank you to everyone who read and liked my story, for all the comments and support, for the love, and especially to Natalie who helped me a lot with this book.

My advice to anyone who is viewing this -

If something feels off, just doesn't sit quite right, it's a plain sign that you need to let it go. It doesn't serve you, and in reality, just drags you down. You only live this life once, so don't let social constructs and some petty people-pleasing tendencies get in your way.

                   Love you guys, Kika - the biggest Pitbull fan in the universe :)