62 ~ Parents

I woke up because someone laid a hand on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and turned to see who it was. Only to find Sam standing next to me, while she was watching Aiden, with a look of pure love on her face and that's when I definitely knew that we were making the right decision.

"Hi." I said softly to her and I was a bit sad when I saw all her bruises. "I woke up to find you gone so I went looking for you." She explained and I gestured that she could sit on my lap if she wanted. She did not hesitate and sat down, whilst wrapping her arms around me. "He looks so peaceful don't you think?"

"He does." Harry whispered back, We sat here watching over Aiden for at least one hour. I myself was also falling asleep and she must have noticed it because she got up from my lap and before she could walk away I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to our bed. This time I did join her and pulled her against my chest.

Sam's pov

"Sam wake up!" I heard Aiden said but this couldn't be, as it was still much to dark to be up. "What's wrong Aiden?"

"I'm hungry." He said a bit softer, which made me smile. I quickly looked on my phone and saw that it was 5am, we really should start by learning him that's it's not okay to wake us up before 8am at least. "You're hungry huh, let's see what I can do about that." I said whilst getting up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch. I got the room service menu and scanned through the items.

"What would you like?

"Do they have pancakes?"

"You really like pancakes don't you." I said while ruffling his hair, which was already sticking out. I was happy to see him so alive and happy and the fact that his bruises were slowly fading made me feel even better.

"I LOVE pancakes."

"Then pancakes we shall have." I teased, whilst picking up the phone. I had put on the tv and found Disney channel too keep Aiden busy whilst I was ordering food.

"What are you watching?" I asked whilst plopping down on the couch next to him. He turned and crawled onto my lap, like a little kid would do with his mother. I was playing with his uncontrollably hair whilst we were both watching tv and to be completely honest I loved Disney channel.

"Room Service." I got up and opened the door. The car was loaded with food as I had also ordered stuff for Harry.

"Thank you." I said whilst giving him a tip. He smiled and left the room.

"Aiden, please wake up Harry." I said as I followed him into the bedroom. I laughed when he literally jumped on Harry. Harry pretended to be hurt for a second before getting in the attack, a tickle fight to be exact.

"All right boy's let's get some breakfast." I said after a few minutes. "The breakfast police is here, why didn't you tell me Aiden." He said teasingly, whilst getting them both up. I was already making the table, when they entered Aiden hand was firmly in Harry's as they walked to the table. They both took a seat and I put a napkin on Aiden's lap, just in case he decided to spill something.

"Aiden, we are going down to the station to sign some papers but before we do, we would like to ask you something." I waited before asking and looked at Harry just in case he had changed his mind but he was sitting there with a soft smile on his face.

"Do you like to stay with Harry and me?"

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Do you want to come home with Harry and me?"

"For always?"

"Yes for always." He was looking from Harry to me and back, with a confused look on his face.