30 ~ Closer

I woke up because I needed to pee. I was non stop peeing at the moment because of this pregnancy and at night it seemed worse then during the day so I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom and I did my business there and when I was done I decided that I needed to have a warm tea. It was really cold tonight. I never really liked autumn and the winter, it was just too damn cold in my opinion.

When I reached the living room I saw something move on my couch and I was pretty scared by now. I mean I don't remember anyone staying over and after what happened with Damon I really wasn't feeling this right now. I quietly grabbed my umbrella, yeah don't judge me it's all I have except for knifes but that seemed a bit drastic.

So there I was defending myself with my red dotted umbrella approaching the couch and just when I wanted to hit the person on my couch his voice stopped me "WHAT THE HELL SAM!" He yelled startled and I recognised Harry immediately and I dropped my umbrella."God Dammit Harry I didn't even know you were here, are you crazy!" I said with a slightly raised voice. We stared at each other and suddenly we burst out in laughter and I let myself fall next to him on the couch. "I'm sorry Harry," I told him through my laughter and he was just shaking his head. "You scared the crap out of me with that damn umbrella woman" He said and we were breathing loudly now. "It was my only weapon except for a knife," I said and he had to chuckle at that."But not to be rude, what are you doing here?" I asked him on a more serious note and he looked a bit taken back with that.

"I .. uhm couldn't leave you after what happened with Damon and now that we are on that topic, Damon is in the hospital" I just looked at him and I saw that he actually was sorry about that. "What happened?" I asked him worried. "I threw him over a table when I pulled him away from you, he hit his head but is fine I promise" He quickly explained.

"He is not fine if he needed to go to the hospital Harry" I said slightly panicked but he grabbed my face between his hands and looked me in the eyes. "I promise you that he is fine, he just has an concussion and his mom is with him," He said. We kept gazing in each other's eyes and I totally forgot why I was even worried.

He leaned in but I avoided his kiss so it landed on my cheek. It's not that I don't want to kiss him but it's not the right time and I really was getting tired again. I stood up from my position and walked towards my bedroom and that's when I thought of something. "Harry? Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked him shyly and I heard him chuckle "I don't mind that at all Sam" he walked towards me and pressed a kiss against my neck "Oi no funny business otherwise you're sleeping on the couch again."

He stopped immediately and walked passed me and dived into the comfort of my bed and I followed his steps. "Goodnight Harry" I then felt his arm wrap around my waist and he carefully pulled me into his chest and I felt as if I could take on the world in this moment.

The next day I woke up alone but when I turned over I saw a small package with a note attached to it and I was wondering were I had seen that before. O yes it was on my coffee table but I hadn't had time to open it so I grabbed the letter first because that's the normal thing to do right? I knew it was coming from Harry when I saw the handwriting.

"My dearest Sam,
You once gave me your trust and honesty. I did what I wanted with it, including hurting you in many ways. You gave me your love and I ruined it. Many weeks have past and I found myself lost without you. Now it is time for me to prove to you that you can trust me.

I see you in a different light, I am seeing you like I never did before. I see the mother of my child even if this was unexpected. I cherish our baby and you as long as I life. I give you my heart and soul. I love you more each day. Thank you for letting me in even though you aren't saying this out loud. I know that we still have a long way to go but know that I will be waiting for you when you're ready.