64 ~ Intimate

*Warning* Mild Sexual content.

"I will." I whispered. Harry got up with a huge smile on his face. He pulled me into a huge hug and spinned me around and me being the clumsy one tripped, which resulted in us falling in the water. The water was so cold, which was odd as it was really warm but the lake didn't get that memo apparently. I quickly swum to the surface, I saw Harry looking for me and just to tease him I would let him be worried for just a few more seconds. I dived under again and swam to were he was and grabbed his leg.

"Sam, that was not funny!!" he yelled but I was laughing so hard. He splashed me with water and this just became a water fight, which he was winning, as I wasn't really comfortable in water.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in his arms. He lifted his hand out of the water and placed in on my cheek. I pressed a kiss on his hand before he softly began to caress my cheek. I closed my eyes when he touched my lips with his thumb.

"Open your eyes Sam." He said softly and I quickly opened them. He was really close and he stared at me with sparkling green eyes. I was thanking the moonlight right now because this light made this almost magical.

I wrapped my leg around his waist and he holds me into place. "Please keep still otherwise I can't contain myself Sam." He lightly teased me that made me giggle and move just a bit, when I felt him against my tight. It really made me blush.

"I told you not to move." Harry said before he pressed his lips against mine. I felt electric shocks going through my body. I really missed this, us getting intimate. I know it's my fault that we haven't been doing this a lot lately but it's time to let him in completely.

"We should go back." I muttered against his lips with a smile.

"I know but I just want to try something before going back." He said mischievously.

"What do you want to try then Harry?" That's when I felt his hand on my inner tight and at first it scared me a bit and he stopped when he felt that I was tensing up. "If you want me to stop Sam, just tell me okay?" I nodded and he continued. He moved his hand to the edge of my panties. I watched his every move and he was staring at me to ask permission and I nodded again.

He moved one finger over my center and I couldn't stifle back a moan, which made him smile and do it again. I grabbed his shoulders a bit tighter and looked around to make sure no one was around. He noticed this. "No one can see us Love, I have this placed sealed off for visitors, so please relax okay?" he said near my ear. In the meantime he kept doing the same thing over and over, till I felt heat building up. He must have felt it as well because he slipped his finger underneath my panties and placed his fingers on my center. He was rubbing a bit faster now and I couldn't stifle back the moans that were coming out of my mouth and I know I was almost there when he put his mouth on mine to muffle my scream.

I never felt this relaxed ever and Harry knew this. He was full on smiling now.

"Did you enjoy that love?" he even asked me, is he crazy of course I liked that.

"I liked that very much." I said completely out of breath. Suddenly I remembered that he must be uncomfortable but when I tried to reach for his, he stopped me.

"Not now Love."

"But that's not fair to you." I said with a pout but he was already shaking his head.

"Let's take small steps okay?" He was making sense. I let his shoulders go and began to swim towards to shore when I noticed that he wasn't following me.

"Harry are you coming?"

"I will be there in a minute, just go back to the hotel." He yelled which made me giggle, as I knew exactly what he was going to do. This whole day was just perfect and to be honest I had never felt this much happiness. Somewhere deep inside I was still worrying that this couldn't stay like this, as I am not a lucky person but then again it's time to step into the light.