29 ~ Protective

Harry's pov

When she told me Damon was there I had this nagging feeling that it wouldn't end well because knowing Sam she was going to tell him about the fact that she was pregnant and I already saw a glimpse of his jealousy over me and I knew that this would drive him over the edge.

It just didn't feel good and I had to get over there as fast as possible. "Harry?" she said through the phone but I was already on my way in my thought and I just hung up the phone and ran downstairs to get my jacket and my shoes. In all my haste I almost fell over my own feet and I had to grab the banister of the stairs otherwise I would dive headfirst towards the ground and normally that would be funny as hell but today it wasn't.

I grabbed my car keys and ran outside passing Niall as he was walking towards my door. "Harry where are you running off to?" He yelled after me and I paused for a second and turned to face him. "I'm off to Sam's, I'm not sure if I will come back tonight though" I said and Niall just nodded "So are you guys back together or?" Wasn't it obvious that I was in a hurry."No we aren't but we are working through some stuff though" I explained and I was almost jumping with impatience. I just wanted to go to Sam and Niall was keeping me from doing so and the more time I wasted the more change there was that something could go wrong."I really have to go Ni, I'm sorry mate"

"No it's fine you go. I will visit Liam then," He said and that all it took for me. I jumped into my car and put it in backwards and I drove away towards Sam. The whole time I couldn't get rid of that nasty feeling when you know something bad is going to happen. I was driving way to fast and I was crossing my fingers that there wasn't a police car nearby because then I would be screwed for sure.

Apparently it wasn't my lucky day because there was a police car behind me but I could slow down just in the nick of time and I got off the hook. When the police car was out of sight I sped up again and raced towards her pub/house. I was lucky that there was almost no traffic but this was because it was raining pretty hard by now and that wasn't that weird as it was autumn at the moment.

I got there in 30 minutes, which was pretty quick. Normally it would've taken me 1 hour to get there because of traffic and the fact that I didn't use this car as a racecar like I did today but all of that didn't matter right now. The only thing that mattered was Sam and her safety as well as our baby's safety and I was right to come over.

I jumped out of the car and sped towards the door and I saw Damon shaking her violently and Sam really looked afraid of him. I needed to get in there but the door wasn't cooperating with me. I saw no other option then to break the glass. I would pay for it later but now there was nothing more important then getting inside that pub so I smashed it but Damon and Sam didn't hear it.

I opened the door by putting my hand through the hole and turning the lock. I pushed it open and stepped inside. I was being careful for glass that was lying on the ground and I looked up at the sight in front of me and that's when I heard Sam say "Damon, please?"  That's when I snapped and ran towards them.

Sam was keeping her eyes fixed on the floor and I saw Damon knuckles getting white from holding her tightly and I just ripped him away from her and threw him literally over a table and I didn't even glanced behind me so see if he was okay but I focussed on Sam, who was still looking down. "Are you alright sweetheart?" I asked her and she snapped her head up and relief washed over her. She wrapped her arms around me and crawled almost in my chest. She was downright sobbing at this point.

I was rubbing her back trying to sooth her and I needed to get her safe but she was still crying violently "Ssshh it will be okay, let's get you upstairs okay" I told her and she only nodded into my chest so I decided to carry her. I lifted her into my arms and walked upstairs with her. I was trying to be careful because I didn't want her to hit her head and with my clumsiness that was bound to happen.