56 ~ The Motel

When we got into the car I saw the girl and I guess it was her boss standing outside the restaurant and I just couldn't resist and show her my middle finger. I totally forgot that Harry was next to me when I suddenly heard him laugh. "What?"

"You.are.amazing.!! The way you told her to back off, that was awesome, you're just too damn cute!" he laughed and that actually made me really angry. "I AM NOT CUTE HARRY!" I yelled at him, which made him even laugh harder. "Yes you are but that's cool! I totally dig your cuteness love." I decided to ignore him for just a few minutes, that's when the situation hit me and I started to laugh alongside of him. "My god did I really slap her?"

"Yes you did and that was amazing!"

"Well she was hitting on you and that was just really rude."

"Hahaha I love you Sam so just don't worry about those girls."

"I don't worry about that Styles." He shook his head and turned his attention back to the road and we still had a 3-hour drive ahead of us. I took out my phone and started up wattpad. I really wanted to read something good and to be honest my guilty pleasures were fan fictions about one direction.

I would never admit it to anyone though. I mean if the  guys knew I was reading fanfiction about them I wouldn't hear the end of it. I had stumbled on a fanfic called "Steal my Girl" by a girl who had the nickname EmeraldOrbsstyles and I thought about her nickname and I instantly loved it.

This was one of the best fanfiction stories I had come across recently. It was really different from the other stories and the thought that they were both fighting for the same girl, was something that intrigued me. I was totally mesmerized by the story that I hadn't noticed that I was mumbling until Harry opened his mouth. "What are you reading?" he asked. "Hmm, sorry what?"

"What is it that you are reading Sam?"

"Oh uhm.. just a really good story."

"What is it about?" Shit did he really just ask me this, well as long as I don't say the names out of this book it will be okay, right? "Well it's a story about a girl who get's pregnant after a one night stand but the guy doesn't remember her and when they meet up she is heartbroken by it but his best friend really likes her.." He stopped me right there.

"Okay I get it." He said hastily, which made me laugh because he really didn't like that kind of stories and I guess it was for the best that he didn't know it was fanfiction about him and Zayn. After those three hours I had read the entire story and I had loved every single minute of it. I needed to recommend it to more people and so I did. Harry parked the car in front of a creepy looking motel.

"We are not stopping here are we?"

"Yes, we are because if you look to your left you can see the park."

"I thought there were proper hotels nearby?"

"True but on the other side of the park and as I don't want to drive the whole day, I thought it would be great to go explore this side of the park ." We got out of the car and walked towards the reception.

"We would like a room?"

"For how long?"

"Just the night please."

"Alright, room number 13 it is." This didn't make me feel at ease, as we walked towards the room, I almost turned around to ask for another room but Harry wasn't allowing that, as his hold on my hand became tighter. He opened the door and my mouth fell wide open because it looked like a motel room from a horror movie and it actually made me giggle nervously.

"We can't stay here." I said nervously but Harry just gave me an evil smile, he was so enjoying this. "I'm being serious, haven't you ever seen a horror movie, well this room looks like it belongs in a horror movie."

"You're to cute but we are not leaving until tomorrow, so suck it up and I promise I will protect you if anything bad happens okay?"

"Don't jinx it Harry!" I slapped him on the arm and that made him laugh and he put his hand on my hair and made a mess off it, not that my hair was looking good at the moment but still. "Don't touch the hair!"

"Stop complaining and enjoy the fresh air."

"What fresh air?" I mumbled on which he throws a pillow at my head. "Oh no you didn't!" I yelled and that's when I attacked him, which made us fall on the bed. We were laughing when he suddenly stopped. His eyes became big and he was looking really frightened.

"What is wrong?" I said with my heart beating in my chest. I realised that he was teasing me so I began to tickle him, which he couldn't take and soon he was crying of laughter begging me to let go off him. "Stop it, Sam or I will pee on you!" He yelled and I didn't know how fast to stop. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly got changed and I had just done my hair when he came out the bathroom, which gave me the opportunity to use the toilet.

When we both were done we walked towards the forest and I had grabbed my camera because there wasn't anything I wanted to miss. We had been walking for at least an hour when we stepped into an open space with a river running through it. It was the most beautiful thing ever and whilst I was snapping pictures, Harry was observing me. I know this because I could literally feel his eyes burning a hole into my back. I turned around and saw him standing against a tree and I couldn't help myself and snapped a few pictures of him and they looked absolutely amazing.

The sun was already setting when we were walking back to the motel and to be honest I was actually getting pretty nervous and wanted to get inside before something bad could happen. "You should rest a bit and I will get us some food." Harry said and I just nodded because to be honest I was exhausted of all this traveling but first I needed to shower.

I turned on the shower and was actually really enjoying the shower when suddenly the lights went out and the water turned really cold. What the f??? I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, when I suddenly heard a noise coming from inside the room.

I knew this was a bad idea, why did he want us to stay here? I wasn't ready to die yet. I looked around for something to defend myself with and only found a plunger, well it had to do. I hadn't noticed that it was already dark outside and this was not really helping me at all. I opened the door slightly and peeked around the door, just to see if someone was inside but I couldn't spot anyone, so I opened the door a bit more and stepped out.

I checked under the bed but there was nothing there. I was shitting my pants by now, not literally of course but just.. you get my point. The only thing left was the closet, my heart was beating so fast right now and I was praying under my breath. Just when I was reaching at the doorknob the door flew open.

"AHHHHHHHH"

--------------

Don't forget to vote and comment!! love you all so much!!

Oh and be sure to check out "Steal my Girl" by @EmeraldOrbsStyles

http://www.wattpad.com/story/25619061-steal-my-girl-harry-styles-zayn-malik-fanfic

You will love it!!

xx