44 ~ No Hope

I woke up feeling so weak and disorientated that I couldn't remember where I was at first but I was definitely not in the basement anymore because it was so bright here. I also was actually really comfortable and I was beginning to question if everything really happened. I touched my stomach and that's when it hit me. It was totally flat, nothing moved under my hand and realization hit me. I lost the baby after everything I did to protect the baby it was just gone as if it was never there in the first place.

I let out a scream and I never thought I would let out a scream like this but this was just too much. My brain couldn't handle it anymore and I lost all hope, just in a second. How could they do this to me and why did no one found me by now. I was still in London and they had my phone so I didn't understand why they didn't find me yet.

The door flew open and my father came rushing to my bed "Shut up Elisabeth!" He yelled at me and I couldn't stop crying. I was down right sobbing over the loss of my baby and he had no right to tell me to be quiet as he was the reason I lost my baby in the first place.

He grabbed my neck and pushed it shut. I never been strangled before but I didn't care anymore. If he wants to kill me he should do it already so I just lay there staring at the ceiling while he was strangling me. The tears were still running down my cheeks. I was slipping away fast as I couldn't breath anymore and just before my lights went out he let go off me. I didn't want to breath so I didn't do anything and that's when I saw the panic on his face.

"Breath Elisabeth" he ordered but I just closed my eyes and ignored him "Elisabeth do what I say" he said again but I still refused that's when his hand hit the side of my face and because of the impact I took a breath and began couching right away and it really hurt after not being able to breath for at least 3 minutes. "Good girl" he said whilst patting my head, I tried to move away from him. I didn't want him to touch me and he should know that by now.

"As you can see we relocated you to a room upstairs" he said and I closed my eyes again trying to shut him off but he wasn't having any off it and forced me to look at him by turning my wrist, which hurts, like hell. "Good now that I have your attention, if you try something there will be consequences, do you understand?" I nodded and he smiled at me as he  stroked me over my cheek.

He left me again and I was almost sad about it because that would mean I had to live for a few more days. I was trying to sit up, which wasn't easy to do but I succeeded and I limped over to the closet where I found sweatpants and an old sweater. I put them on and saw myself in the mirror. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was bruised all over my body and I looked at my belly and felt the tears running down my cheek yet again. It was like I couldn't stop crying, they had definitely broken me.

I walked over to the window and I saw Melanie and she was dressed a bit better then the last time I saw her. She was definitely waiting for someone and of course that someone was my dad. He came walking out and pulled her in his arms and kissed her hungrily and I felt my stomach protest at this sight. I took a step back out of fear they would see me. I did open the window slightly and overheard them talking.

"Did she wake up?"

"Yes she did but something is wrong"

"What?"

"I strangled her but she didn't budge, she just laid there waiting for it to be over"

"We have broken her"

"I think we did yes so now that we succeeded in that we have to get in contact with Mr Styles"

"Finally, we are going to get rich daddy" she said and I felt really sick. I mean that is just wrong on so many levels but I'm happy he is getting some from her so he didn't want it from me.

I quickly got in bed before they came walking in and I closed my eyes feigning to be asleep. "She is sleeping"

"That's a good sign right?"

"Yeah I think it is"

"You left marks on her neck again, what are you trying to do bruise every part of her body?"

"No I just..Look it got a bit out of control"

"Do you have her phone?"

"Yes I do, I just need her fingerprint to unlock it" I felt his hand searching for my right hand and he grabbed it softly trying to not wake me and he put my thumb on the home button and placed my hand back again. They walked out of my room and that's when I began to plan my escape from here because even if I was going to die I needed to see Harry just one more time so I could say goodbye. I had to tell him about the baby, he deserved to know what happened even though I actually didn't quite know what happened. I just had to wait till nightfall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thank you so much for reading my story and I hope you all like it. PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE !! It will mean the world to me.