4 ~ Uncertainty

When I got off the plane I almost wanted to kiss the ground as it was a wild flight. Damn weather but I survived I sighed as I walked toward the baggage carousel. Fortunately, my luggage had arrived and I could finally go home.

Once there, I went straight to the kitchen to make some food because I still had an appetite and while I was eating I fell into thought about what had happened the last 2 days. Who would have thought that someone like Harry Styles would fall for me? Maybe he didn't like me as much as I thought maybe this was just a fling for a night. What if I never see him ...

Argh I don't really want to think about this but it just seemed all so unreal. It might be better if I forgot what had happened.

An hour later I was finally back in my own bed and before I knew it, it was already morning what meant that I had to get ready for work. I totally did not mind because I had great colleagues. I was friends with Jane and Damon, they usually had the same work hours as me. Jane was a single mother who happened to live in the same street as me. Damon was a ladies man and he certainly made working at Starbucks fun.

After the short time that we spent together we were almost inseparable and thanks to them I felt at home here in London. "Look who's here our Dutchie has returned back to the humble town of London" Damon shouted through the cafe and I wished he would stop doing that because it was literally the only thing I found annoying about him "Hi Damon, I missed you too!"  I just ran up to him and he caught me just in time and gave me a big hug. "Hi Jane, how's the baby? 'I asked, while Damon put me down on the ground again.

"Hi Sam, I'm good, her first teeth have come through, so unfortunately she's crying a lot" she said with a sigh that brought a smile to my face. "But enough about us, how was One Direction, tell us every detail!"

"It was really great!! I met them and I have decided that Liam is no longer my favorite." I told them enthusiastically, and this led to surprised looks "Wait, which of the five is it now?" asked Jane curious, before I could say who it was they were both suddenly turning pale. "I think I know who her favourite is," Damon nodded toward the door, which made me turn around quickly and for me stood Harry with an arrogant smile on his gorgeous face and I did not know what to say whilst Harry casually walked up to me, "I don't think I have seen you speechless till now" he said with humour and he spread out his arms and I did not hesitate and quickly ran into his embrace.

I always wanted to stay in his arms but I realized that we were standing in my workplace and this was certainly not acceptable behaviour and after Jane and Damon both had scraped their throats I let Harry go quickly. "How did you find me?"

"It was not particularly difficult since you told me where you lived and you also told me that you worked at Starbucks and there are two Starbucks around here, so you weren't that hard to find!"

"Ahem" and I turned to my friends and I had forgotten that they were there "My God, where are my manners, these are my colleagues and best friends Jane and Damon."

"Hi, I'm Harry, nice to meet you!" He said en Damon had put his arm around my shoulders, as if staking his claim over me. Harry's eyes became less friendly when he saw that and I tried to wriggle under Damon's his arm but he wasn't cooperating "so if I may be so bold, what are you doing here, Harry, don't you have a girlfriend who is waiting for you to show up?" I could not believe that Damon just said that and I was ashamed. I shoved him with my elbow to show him that he was out of line but he ignored me.

"That's exactly why I'm here to visit my girlfriend who is currently in your arms instead of my arms" My mouth literally fell open I was so shocked because I had no idea that Harry was thinking about me in that way and somehow I was feeling more irritated by the second "If you two will excuse me, I have work to do. Come find me when the pissing contest is over" I said irritated. Damon finally let me walk away so I quickly walked towards the counter where I quickly helped Jane with the orders.