3 ~ A sleepover

After I closed my door, I had to take a deep breath because the tension in the elevator was not normal. If it was up to me I would have ripped Harry's clothes from his body but it was only in my head and not likely in real life. Maybe I should just take a cold shower, I giggled when that popped up in my head.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and this could only be 2 people, somehow I was hoping it was Melanie but this was not exactly logical. I felt my shoulders tense when I reached for the door handle whilst my hand was shaking. 'Oh stop it, he's just a boy,' I mumbled to myself. I opened the door after taking a deep breath.

Sure enough there he was standing. Harry Styles had followed me. "Sam, can I come in?" He asked nicely and I could only nod yes because I honestly did not know what to say and I also didn't trust my voice. When he walked through my door I closed it and after I let out the breath I was holding, I turned towards Harry who was sitting on my bed, watching my every move "What are you doing here Harry?" I asked him as calm as possible.

After an awkward silence he got up from my bed and walked deliberately slow towards me and I walked back until I could not go any further and I actually got caught between the wall and him, "I was bored because the lads have all gone out and you're the only one I know a little so I thought why not and you are attractive companion so I had no other choice" that made ​​me blush.

A string of hair fell in front of my face. His beautiful green eyes went from looking in my eyes towards my hair and he stuck his hand out when he did that I felt myself pulling back but I recovered quickly when he stopped his hand in front of my, it looked like he was waiting for my permission to touch my hair and when I did nothing to stop him he tucked my hair gently behind me ear.

This almost made my heart jump out of my chest and it seemed like I had the same effect on him because his pupils increased slightly and instead of pulling his hand back he let his hand slide gently over my face and if he wouldn't stop soon I certainly could not restrain myself anymore. I had limits and he almost reached it.

"Ahem..... Do you maybe want to watch a movie, I have some movies on my computer?" I asked him when he finally pulled his hand back "What movies do you have?" He asked me with a slightly heavier voice and this made me feel a bit better because now I was sure he felt the same as me. It made ​​me smile and when I looked back I saw that Harry was watching me with a curious look and before he could ask what was so funny I took my laptop out.

"I have the Avengers, Kick Ass 2, Need for Speed, The Lion King," I told him whilst I crawled on the bed. "Okay lets watch The Lion King" in the meantime he was also getting on the bed. he shifted all the way to my side so he was sitting against me, I decided to ignore it and put The Lion King on. I knew this was going to be a long but pleasant evening.

"Can I ask you something Sam?"

"Yes of course, what do you want to know?"

"Why did you move to England?"

"that's a long story and not a fun one to tell" I sighed

"I have the time and I'd like to know, you can trust me"

"I do not doubt it but I a lot." I explained but he kept looking at me with a look that said he wasn't going anywhere before I told him. I took a deep breath and started. "I more or less fled to England to escape my father "

"Your father? What has he done that you had to run to another country"

"He physically abused me, if I did something wrong he would beat me or worse and I was at a point where I knew if I didn't go I would end up dead and that is why I decided to go to England." I rambled because I really did;t want to talk about this.