10 ~ Moving

I was looking around in my little but cosy studio. This was my safe haven only it was not because Harry was my safe haven. Even though I didn't want that because it was so important that I wasn't depending on other people.

I was surrounded with boxes and I was sitting in the middle of them with my head in my hands. Trying to calm my nerves before it would become an anxiety attack. This went much to fast and this would collapse in my face and where will I be then.

What if he leaves me for someone else? I mean look at him and look at me. I'm not pretty as the girls he normally dates. I'm also not that interesting. I love reading and snuggle on the couch watching movies. I don't like clubbing or going out to parties. I do love hiking but what if he doesn't like that.

O and I play football, so I guess that's a plus.

I was still sitting on the floor when Harry arrived to pick up my stuff and me to move into his house. "Sam where are you?" God it's not like I'm hiding so I'd put my hand up "I'm here on the ground" I said softly and this made him chuckle "Why are you sitting on the floor silly?" which made me huff with frustration, he noticed because he lowered himself till he sat right in front of me.

"Love, what's wrong?"

"I don't know if this is such a good idea Harry, I mean what if you get tired of me, this is going way too fast and I'm just a little scared"

His expression softened as he grabbed my hands "It will be alright, you are the one I want, so please don't worry"

I just nodded but he saw the doubt in my eyes and that's when he pulled me towards him. I was on his lap, I tried to push them away because I wasn't in the mood for this. "Sam, I know how important your independence is and I would never try to take that away from you. You can do whatever you want and I will never hold you back but you need to understand that I need you safe and the only way I can be sure of that is when your with me, so please move in with me?" I looked at him and he was meaning every word he was saying, I couldn't say no to him.

"Alright, you won me over. I will move in with you" after this I kissed him softly I pulled back, he had other things in mind because he deepened the kiss and next thing I know we were having trouble breathing. I pulled back and untangled my body from his. "Let's do this then" I said whilst standing up but he was already carrying stuff to his car. I followed him quickly and in no time we were done and driving towards his house.

We arrived pretty quickly and I immediately noticed the difference of having money and having no money. This neighbourhood was really nice. "Harry you must let me pay you every month because this is way too expensive" he turned to me with a offended look

"Sam I don't want your money, just save it for yourself and don't worry about it" He said a bit irritated but I wasn't ready to let it go yet. "Alright well let me pay for the groceries then because I want to contribute something" he shook his head but I kept looking at him with my puppy eyes, this was something I knew would work with everyone.

"Damn, alright but only the groceries and nothing more" he said in defeat and I thrown my fist in the air and this made him laugh "Your so silly but that's what I love about you" I fell silent because this was the first time he said that he loved something about me and I saw that he noticed it himself and he looked at me with an uncertain look but I just grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze.

"Let's get you settled in shall we?"  I couldn't get out of the car fast enough and was already getting my stuff out of the car and Harry joined me and helped. 3 hours later most of my things were unpacked and we let ourselves fall on the couch because unpacking was exhausting. "Shall we order food instead of making it?" Harry asked and I nodded sleepily. He kissed my forehead before grabbing his phone. "Do you like taco's?"