22 ~ Going Home

She finally called. That's the first thing I thought when I hung up the phone. It was a bit strange though because she didn't say anything in the beginning but that's how I knew it was Sam. She betrayed herself by doing that.

She sounded really nervous when she finally did speak and it made me curious because normally she wouldn't be nervous and especially whilst calling she wouldn't.

I also was wondering why she did call me in the first place because I thought I had to take that step. She really did surprise me and it actually made my day and I couldn't wait till I got back in England because I just really needed to see her. She called from a different number though, so that made it pretty clear why she hasn't returned any of my messages.

Well I've got her number now and maybe I will text her later on or maybe I shouldn't do that. I mean there is a reason she didn't want me to have her new number right but then again why did she call me with this number if she didn't want me to have it in the first place.

Alright cool down Harry, you're sounding like a madman. Just respect her privacy and wait till you speak to her I mentally slapped myself but I just couldn't help myself because I was waiting for this moment and now it freaking happened.

I walked onto the stage because we were doing a sound check and I couldn't get rid of my smile and they lads noticed it immediately. "Hey look who found his smile again?" Louis said loudly and they all came over "what happened?"

"Did Sam Call? "

"Come on bro, tell us"

"Spit it out already!! "

They all said at the same time and it made me laugh so hard. I was so happy I had these four brothers to spend my time with when I'm away from home because they always make me smile even though I was a bit heart broken. "Yes she did call and yes we will be seeing each other after we get back, just like she said to you Niall."

They all high fived me as if we were still in high school. I shook my head at this and then we quickly continued with sound check because these shows were damn important as they were one of the last shows we would do in America and then the tour was done, only to start next year again but this time we would go to Asia!

~

~

1 month later.....

Tonight was our final show and I didn't call or texted Sam just to respect her space a bit but now I just really needed to hear from her. Only if it were to check if she still would come over in 3 days. I found a quiet spot and sighed because I couldn't do this in front of the lads.

I love them but they are annoying when you try to have a normal conversation with someone back home, they always tend to talk right through it and this time I couldn't have that.

After a few deep breaths I finally dialled Sam's number and I was praying that she would pick up the phone even though I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't because after she left she never took one of my calls but the phone was still ringing.

Will it be my lucky day or not. This gave me a feeling as if I'm Las Vegas on the verge of  winning or losing a lot of money or winning. Why wouldn't she just pick up the damn phone with the first ring but then she did pick it up.

"Harry? "

"Uhm, yeah hi Sam"

"Hi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see if you are still coming over in 3 days? "

"Yes of course, I said I would didn't I"