65 ~ Beauty

A/N

I've added a picture of the engagement ring!!

Enjoy!! <3

----------------------------------

The next day we went into town to pick out a beautiful ring, I walked towards the standard jewellery but Harry stopped me. "Where are you going?" he asked me confused, which made me confused as I was walking towards a jewelry store.

"I could pick out a ring, right?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes but why are you walking that way, if tiffany's is that way?" Wait, what did he just say Tiffany's? That's way to expensive. "Harry, I don't need such an expensive ring, really."

"I don't want to hear about it." He said and grabbed my arm to pull me along. I looked to Aiden who was already standing in front of the shop. "Mommy, can we go into that store over there?" I followed his little finger, which was pointed at the toy's R' rus store. This made me smile and nodded.

"Alright love let's get you a nice engagement ring." Harry said, as he pulled me inside the shop. I was feeling really uncomfortable when I saw the prices because nothing was under the thousand dollars. All right I had to admit that everything looked so beautiful, everything sparkled and as a woman I didn't mind to look at these sparkling jewellery.

"Harry are you sure?"

"I'm sure, now stop complaining and pick one out." He said slightly annoyed. That's when my eye fell on a sparkling emerald princess cut ring. I fell in love with it, I was almost pressing my nose against the glass to take a better look at it. "You like this one then?"

"Ohh yes I do." I said with love drenching my voice, which made him chuckle, he signalled the store manager, who came directly. "Can I help you Mr Styles?"

"Yes we would like to fit this beautiful ring."

"This is an engagement ring, sir."

"I'm fully aware, that's why we want to see if it fits." This shut the manager up for a bit, as I was shuffling awkward from one leg to the other because you could see the judgement and I wasn't sure if it was bad judgement or good and it made me self-conscious.

"Of course forgive me please?" the manager said. Harry nodded and the manager proceeded and got the ring out of the showcase. It was even more beautiful up close.

"Miss can I?" he asked pointing to my left ring finger. I quickly stretched out my hand and the manager measured my finger for the size of the ring and went to work to make it fit my finger. "Harry where is Aiden?" I asked him, as I hadn't seen him from the moment my eyes fell on that ring.

"He had to use the toilet love." That made me relax a bit but to be honest I was just nervous about this ring and the price it had. Harry didn't want to tell me what the price was and it was driving me nuts. The manager returned within a few minutes with the correct size ring.

He made an attempt to put it on my finger but Harry stopped him. He almost snatched the ring out of his hands, which would be really rude but understandable, as the groom was supposed to do that. Harry grabbed my hand softly and looked me in the eyes when he put the ring on my finger, it was a perfect match and it looked amazing. The manager had given us some privacy. Harry lifted my hand to his mouth and pressed a soft kiss on it.

"It looks beautiful love."

"Thank you so much for this Harry." He shushed me by pressing a soft kiss on my lips. When the manager returned I quickly walked towards Aiden who was waiting patiently on a couch.

"Hey buddy, do you still want to go that toy store?"

"YES CAN I?" he screamed excited. I nodded and he jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. Harry joined us again and together we walked towards the toy store. We let Aiden loose in the store and within seconds he came back with his arms full of toy's. We got him the ones he picked out. He wanted more but we didn't buy anything more for him. I mean it's all okay for now but when we get back in London, we can't buy everything he wants. It's not a good thing to spoil your kids I guess.

When we got back in the hotel we packed our stuff and went to our next stop and this went on for the next 2 weeks, until we reached L.A. We would be spending 2 days here before going home. We didn't forget to pick up Aiden's passport and everything we needed for him to go home with us.

I couldn't wait to get back home and introduce everyone to Aiden, this was going to be so much fun and to think that I though we would never get any children. How wrong was I right? The only thing I didn't like about this trip was the fact that we had some encounters with the paparazzi, sometimes it was so bad that we literally had to call security a couple of times.

The last two days went by so fast, that I couldn't quite remember what we did, thank you to modern technology for giving us camera's, I thought to myself when we were boarding the plane. Aiden was holding Harry's hand, as he was really nervous, which we found really cute.

We already noticed that whenever he was scared he would turn to Harry and if he wanted some cuddle time he would come to me. He has adjusted so well that I couldn't be more proud of him.

"The plane will be leaving in 5 minutes, please make sure you've got your seatbelt on until the light is off." The Steward told us after explaining what to do when something went wrong. This was always the most nerve wrecking experience.

Aiden was next to Harry and he had his eyes closed. This was going to be a long flight. I mean how do you keep a 5 year old busy for 9 hours? Hopefully he would fall asleep for the most of this flight. It would be convenient. I stared outside and felt a peace come over me and I drifted away.

------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter, Let me know if you liked it! Don't forget to vote an comment!!