54 ~ The Airplane

"Love wake up!" I heard Harry say and I only grunted because I was way too tired to open my eyes, let alone wake up fully. "Go away Harry" I heard him laugh softly and I felt him nudge me shoulder. "If you don't wake up right this moment, I will get a bucket full of ice cold water and dump it over your head!"

"Yea whatever" I turned around so I wasn't facing him anymore and let myself drift away again. "Well have it your way love." That's when I jolted up because he actually dumped a bucket full of ice water over me."What the fuck Harry!!"

"I did warn you love." He laughed and I quickly got out of bed and decided that I would get him back for this when the time was ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed really fast. I was actually impressed with the time I used to get ready. It must be a record. I ran downstairs and almost tripped over the damn suitcases. "Damn suitcases." I muttered under my breath. I grabbed my coat and shoes and put them on.

Harry was watching me and he had his famous smirk on his face and even though I loved him very much, I didn't like that smirk because it meant he was laughing at me. I can't blame him for it though.

"I'm ready!"

"Ah finally, do you have your passport?"

"Yes." I showed him the inside of my bag and he grabbed the suitcases and walked over to the hired car. The driver opened my door and before I sat down I thanked him, which surprised him for some reason. Harry followed really fast and we made our way to the airport. I couldn't wait to get this vacation going. I loved to make pictures and to make pictures at a spot like the Grand Canyon was beyond my wildest dreams.

We took a private jet, which didn't surprise me at all because Harry couldn't really fly among the commoners anymore. I really didn't mind though because it would make me anxious anyway. "Sam I have to make a quick call, I will be right back okay?"

"Yea sure, don't take too long though." We hadn't boarded yet and this meant I was still in a public area. I was looking over my shoulder the whole time and my heart rate had picked up but I couldn't take my medication right now. Damn Harry and his Damn phone call. I sat down on the nearest bench and tried to block everyone out. I felt the sweat running down my forehead. Just great a panic attack, just keep breathing Sam. You're safe, Harry will be back any minute. Just breath. I told myself but it didn't work, so I sat there on that stupid bench having a panic attack.

I was shutting everyone out and I tried to focus on my breathing when someone touched my shoulder, straight out of the blue. It made me jump of the bench and I almost ran away when I heard that someone call my name a few times.

"Sam. It's okay."

"Sam, love it's me Harry."

I focussed on his voice but I was still struggling with my breathing. I didn't want to take my medication. It's just that I really needed it right now. I grabbed the bottle but Harry stopped me. "Sam, you don't need that, just listen to my heartbeat." He then pulled me against his chest and he forced me to listen to his heartbeat, which made me calm again after a few minutes.

"Are you okay now?" I nodded but I felt really drained after that attack and he noticed it and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards the plane and when we got seated he fastened my seatbelt because I was already half asleep. By the time I woke up again, we were high in the sky and when I looked outside we were flying above the ocean, which was actually really beautiful to watch as the sun was going down.

"You are awake, how are you feeling?"

"Better, I'm sorry for breaking down like that."

"It's alright, I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm sorry Sam."

"It's okay, really. I need to learn to be alone in public at one point don't you think?"

"Yea but let's take little steps." I nodded and looked outside again. I know he was still staring at me and normally it would make me feel uneasy but this time it didn't. "Why don't you come over here for a second?" Harry asked and I quickly sat down on his lap. We watched the sun going down together and it was really the perfect moment.

During the sundown he placed his hand on the side of my cheek and turned my face to his and he placed his lips on mine. At first my body tensed a bit but not long after I melted in his embrace.

I loved kissing him and the way he made me feel. I felt safe with him and I needed that feeling. He was my rock and I wasn't letting him go. I kissed him back as if my life depended on it and I felt his hands in my hair, which felt so good that I let out a moan, of course he heard that, which made him smile. I eventually pulled back a bit to catch my breath and I saw that Harry was doing the exact same thing.

"I just had to kiss you."

"I noticed that but I don't mind it at all."

"Really? because I don't want to scare you away."

"You will never scare me away. Look I just want to get past that awful time and I know I have to get some help when we get back but I will always want to kiss you."

"Good because I really want to kiss you again." He smiled softly and I crashed my lips to his, which made him chuckle and moan all at once.