20 ~ One Month Later

Harry's pov

I followed her back home after she left me and I found her at our place, which was a big surprise for me because to be honest I didn't expect her to stay here after she went back home. I was watching her sleep and again I thought she looked absolutely beautiful and of course because I'm a bit stupid I decided to try my luck and lay beside her.

I didn't touch her but she turned towards me and put her head on my chest, this pleased me because she would only do that if she missed me and this showed me there was still hope. I didn't want to fall asleep but of course I did and when I woke up she was gone. I tried to call her but she never picked up her phone and when I tried a bit later her phone was off.

I did leave a lot of messages just to tell her how I felt about her and hopefully she would hear them but now we are one month further and we are waiting to perform for tens of thousands and I know she didn't listen to any of them and she has probably forgotten about me and it was all on me.

"Earth to Harry" Louis said and I quickly looked up only to bump my head to his "Ah that hurts!! Why were you still close to my face bro" I yelled at him, I wasn't angry but it did really hurt and I already had a massive headache. "I'm sorry, damn your head is really hard dude" He chuckled, which made me smile as well. "Yeah but.."Louis interrupted me. "Ah yes, sorry we were talking to you but you did not react once so I came to check if you were still in your body" he laughed and I just shook my head at this. "Sorry mate, I was just thinking," I explained.

"That's all you do lately, Harry but I have some news" Louis said."O what for news?" He had made me curious."I actually can't tell you this but I'm sick of seeing you suffer like this. That made me jump up because he said it a bit harsh but I did get why he was saying this. I was a total downer this past month. "Alright tell me then" I demanded.

"Niall found Sam before we left" He confessed, this made me feel shocked, why hadn't Niall said something? "HE DID WHAT!!" I yelled but he quickly put his hand over my mouth to shut me up "God, don't yell because Niall cant find out I told you" He quickly said. "aight wt dd h fnd ojt?" I mumbled through his hand and that brought some confusion, luckily Louis pulled his hand from my mouth "Sorry mate, say that one more time" He asked me.

"Alright, what did he find out?" I asked him. "You remember her charity night? he asked me carefully but how could I forget that evening. Sam was so drunk that it was funny. "Yes!"

"Well she is now the pub manager and she lives there" He said with a smile plastered on his face."WHAT!! Sorry" I quickly said and he nodded."Yeah so he went to visit her and asked her to talk to you but she refused not because she didn't want to see you but because she just wasn't ready yet" That did make sense, I thought to myself.

"But here is the fun part, she will talk to you after these few shows. So when we arrive back to London she will talk to you a day after we've arrived home." I couldn't be happier about this and I felt there was still hope left. When I got up and tried to walk away Louis pulled me back with a more serious expression on his face. "That's not all Harry," He said and I became nervous because Louis wasn't someone who told serious stuff often. "Spit it out already" I said whilst starting to feel anxious, I really could;t handle if she had a new boyfriend.

"Niall overheard a conversation between Sam and her employee and they were discussing a pregnancy test" I let that sink in for a while and looked at Louis again. I opened my mouth but closed it again. I quickly thought back to that night we made love and I could slap myself for this because I remember having a condom but it didn't fit properly so I threw it to the side and I know I came in her but in my defense I thought she was taking the pill.