14 ~ Ending things

Harry's pov

The next morning I was watching her sleep and god what was she looking beautiful in the morning sun. I wish we could stay like this forever but that was impossible. She snored softly and she crawled as much as she could into my chest, this made me chuckle a bit.

Thankfully she forgave me because lets be honest I didn't do anything wrong in the first place but it felt nice to see her all jealous even though it almost resulted in her leaving all together. I don't want to hurt her ever but I'm still young and I'm bound to make some mistakes and hopefully she will be there when I make these mistakes.

 "Stop staring, harry" That startled me because I didn't expect her to be awake yet."Damn woman, I was not staring" I joked which made her hit me softly."What time is it?" she asked me."I don't know, let me check" When I grabbed my phone and checked it, I saw that I had missed several messages from no other then Kendal and that made me curious but it had to wait because if Sam found out that I was talking to Kendal after last night she would definitely leave me. "It's 11am so what do think of breakfast?" I asked her."Sure but not in this hotel" she said with disgust and it made me smile. "Why did you pick this hotel" I was actually really curious about it.

"Well it was the cheapest and I never thought you would find it" she said ashamed. I pulled her of the bed and hugged her tightly. "well lets get showered and dressed so we can get some breakfast at Starbucks."

She got up quickly and ran into the bathroom and shut the door and also locked it, which I thought was cute because there really was no need for that kind of privacy. I mean we had sex yesterday so I know how she looked naked but I let her have her time alone in the bathroom, this also gave me the chance to call Kendal back.

 "Kendal what's wrong?" I asked her when she picked up her phone. "Wow, good morning to you as well Harry"She said a bit astound."I don't have time for your bullshit, so what's up?"

"Okay well first off how dare you leave me like that after you kissed me and second of all why did you ran back to that weird looking girl if instead you could have been with me?" This was exactly the reason I didn't like Kendal. Yeah sure she was hot and good in bed but that was all, she had no personality what so ever but she was great publicity."Look that girl happened to be my girlfriend, so why wouldn't I go after her?"

"Because you can have me" she said and it made me almost sick but I know I had to endure it. "Look Kendal it was lovely to see you yesterday but I have to go" I hanged up immediately and I turned around to see Sam standing there with a red head and tears in her eyes. "Sam it's not what you think"

"I'm going out for awhile, just go take a shower Harry" She said angry and she walked towards her shoes and grabbed her bag and left the room. I caught myself staring at the door and realised that maybe she didn't hear the whole conversation. I quickly jumped into the crappy shower and I was gratefull for the luxurious showers that I'd normally would use.

When I was done there was still no sight of Sam but I did notice that her bags were gone and my worst fear was now real, she left me and she left a note.

"dearest Harry,

 I know this is not fair of me but you know I don't trust people easily after what happened to me in the past and I know that you are still young. So you should enjoy your life and if this means that we can't be together then so be it.

 I don't really want to leave you but after hearing you talk to Kendal, after last night I just felt so hurt. I just wished you could stay faithful to me. I included a picture of you with this letter so you understand why I'm talking about being faithful.

 I will return home and continue my life there because it's for the best. Please don't get me wrong because I love you and I will always love you but its just not our time yet and If we are really made for each other we will eventually find our way back to one another.

 I wish you all the best and I hope you will be successful in everything you do and only time will tell. So this is goodbye for now and hopefully we will see each other in the future.

 Always yours,

Sam"

I sat there with the letter in my hand and when I saw the picture everything became clear because there was my downfall. The picture was of Kendal and me kissing last night at the bar after Sam had left already. I felt all the blood leaving my face and I actually felt numb as I was sitting on the floor. I lost Sam for good and there was nothing I could do about it right this moment because we were touring through America so the first opportunity I had was in 2 months .

 I rested my face in my hands and couldn't stop blaming me for being stupid and I just didn't know what to do and I finally decided to call the lads to pick me up. Niall was the one who picked up the phone. "Niall, she left me" was all I could say. "Were are you?" I told him the hotel name and said they were coming to pick me up and I stayed at my room floor until Niall opened the door he was being followed by the other lads and too my surprise it was Louis who took place in front of me. Don't get me wrong because we are still good friends but after all that crap about "Larry" we had been taking some distance.

 But here he was trying to get through to me. "Harry, listen you have to give it time and if you want her back you know what to do" He said and I didn't know what I had to do not right at this moment. I lifted my head to look at him and there I saw the worry craved in his face and I knew this wasn't fair for the lads so I just had to pick myself up for the time being and get through these gigs.

 Louis stood up and handed out his hand to help me get up from the floor. I grabbed him and I was meet into a group hug. We left the room and when I wanted to pay the check I heard Sam already did and I was going to pay her back the moment I would see her. I had her letter tugged safely away in my wallet and I was already planning on seeing her after we get back from the States.

 I will get her back no matter what!