52 ~ Reassurance

"Where do you want to go Sam?" Harry asked, with a hint of humor laced through his voice. "I don't know Harry, can't you just choose for me?" Because to be completely honest I haven't given this much thought. "Of course Sam." He assured me and I had to stifle back a yawn because I was really tired by now. "Is it okay, if I go to bed?" Knowing his answer already but I still wanted to be polite. "Are you already that tired?" Harry asked worried and I nodded.

"I'm exhausted to be honest." I gave him a small smile. It was just a little too much, too soon. I love the fact that everyone is treating me normal but to be fair I had dealt with a lot lately and I had the feeling that I could sleep for weeks. "Well you go take a nap and I will be sure to find a nice vacation spot."

"Thank you Harry." I walked away and when I entered the room I let myself fall on the bed, forgetting that I still had bruises everywhere. Damn that really hurt. Maybe Harry was right and I needed to relax somewhere nice and warm. I know that it seems like I already accepted that I can't get any children anymore but I just couldn't accept it.

So I just ignored it, which made me feel a lot better. I was ignoring everything and that was fine with me. I crawled just a bit further on the bed and shut my eyes. My mind didn't stop though and it was going 100 miles a hour, which completely sucked.

I was actually worried about my relation status, who cares right, well I care. I mean what are we, are we friends, in a relationship or engaged? It was confusing and even more now that I wasn't pregnant anymore, why would he stick around because what if he was right and I couldn't get any children anymore?

Why would he stay?  I turned so that now I was laying on my back, staring at the ceiling. I felt so miserable but I was still alive, wasn't I? I really needed to stop complain in my head and just work through it. How many people can tell a story like mine after what I have been through, so Sam just stop complaining! I closed my eyes again and his time I succeeded  but I woke up startled because I felt someone's hand on my cheek, my heart was hammering in my chest by now.

"Sst, I'm sorry Sam, it's just me." I heard a raspy voice say and I calmed down immediately because it was just Harry. I sat up when he climbed into the bed with me. He had his laptop with him and mentioned for me to come closer.

"I found the perfect spot!"

"You did?"

"Yes, what do you think off going to the canyons in America for 2 weeks. It will be just us two and a car. We will sleep in cheap motels not because we can't afford anything more expensive but just to experience it."

"That really sounds amazing."

"Good because we will be leaving in two day's."

"Whoa, what about the band, don't you need to get back on the road?"

"Yes but we have 3 weeks left before we are getting on the road again and that's also what I want to talk to you about. I would love it, if you were to join us on the road"

"That's really sweet but I have my job here and I really should get back to work."

"Love, it would make me feel better if you stayed near to me."

"I know, but I don't want to be someone who mops around. It would drive me crazy, I just need to continue my life."

"Your life is with me because I'm never going to let you go."

"Harry, why do you still want me around?" I whispered sadly and he put his hand under my chin, to make me look up to him and when I looked him in the eyes, it felt like time stood still. "My sweet Sam, I love you and that's why I want you around." He explained to me but I still did;t fully understand what he was saying.

"I thought we were only together because of the baby but as there is no baby any longer, you really don't have to pretend, really." He was already shaking his head and brought my face a bit closer and he kissed my lips softly. "I only said that, to get you to move in with me but to be honest with you, I wanted you to move in because I love you and I just wanted to see your face everyday."

"Really?"

"Really." He said softly and kissed me again and this time I leaned into the kiss and I felt a spark of life creeping his way back into my body.

"So what do you want to take with you on vacation?"

--------------------

Thank you for reading my story, please be sure to leave a VOTE OR COMMENT! I would love to hear from you!

xx