60 ~ Aiden

We walked towards a waiting car and got in. "Where to."

"To the hospital please." I told the cab driver because we still didn't get checked up, which I know was really bad due the current state we were in.  I had large bruises on my neck just like Harry and Aiden was bruised all over.

Aiden was currently sleeping on my lap, which was really cute and I couldn't stop staring at him. Harry was holding my hand and this was the way we sat in the back of this cab. We were completely exhausted and we really needed some sleep.

The cab stopped in front of the hospital and he helped us get out. I paid him and Harry took Aiden from me so he could carry him, as my arms were really numb now. We walked up to the counter and when the nurse saw us here eyes grew wide.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, can we get some help, we were assaulted."

"Yes of course, please fill in this forms and I will get a doctor to come take a look at you."

I took the forms from her and took a seat next to harry, who was still holding Aiden.  I started filling in those forms when I came across Aiden's one and I didn't know any of his details. Harry noticed that I was upset and grabbed my hand.

"It's okay love, just fill in what you do know."

"That's the point Harry, I don't know anything."

"That's not really weird is it, we just met the kid today under heave circumstances."

"I know but now I can't give him the help that he needs."

"You are doing everything you can and it will be alright." I sniffled because I was trying to hold my tears back, when the doctor came walking up to us.

"Hi I'm doctor Fell." He extended his hand and we both shook it, whilst trying not to wake Aiden.

"Follow me and I will check you three out."

"Thank you for helping us on such sort notice."

"It's fine, by the looks of you, you could really use this."

"I do have a question doctor."

"Alright, what's your question miss uhm.?"

"Mrs. Styles." Harry said before I could speak, my mouth popped open at that because we weren't even married or engaged.

"I'm not the legal mother of Aiden and due to the events of tonight, I also don't have any information about his insurance, is this a problem?"

"No it's not a problem. Do you have insurance?"

"Yes we do."

"Then it will be sorted, don't worry about it mrs Styles." We entered a little room and he first checked on Aiden. He took a blood sample, made pictures to see if anything was broken or bruised.

Harry was next and he only had some bruises luckily. Now it was my turn and I was quite nervous but Harry stayed by my side the whole time. The reason I was nervous was because of the scars that I had thanks to daddy dearest.

The doctor examined me and also took a few blood samples. "May I ask you something mrs Styles?"

"Yes of course."

"You did you get those scars because they look fresh." I gulped at this because this would mean I had to talk about one of the darkest episodes from my life and I was not waiting to relive that. Harry stroked my back to comfort me.

"I got kidnapped by my biological father and he tortured me for I don't know how long."

"I'm so sorry that, that happened to you"