40 ~ .....

We walked through the Ikea and I was pushing the stroller with James, who was sleeping thankfully. Jane was talking non stop about the little stuff and I was trying to pay attention but I kept feeling stares all round us and it was distracting me a bit.

"Sam are you listening?"

"Yes I am, you were talking about a new man in your life right?"

"Yes I was" she glowed when she talked about him and it made me really curious because normally she would be really careful of letting her heart fall in love. I studied her but then it hit me she was actually a bit nervous which meant only one thing.

I know the guy and because I don't know a lot of people the options were limited. She didn't look me in the eyes and I was almost afraid that the guy was Harry but that was just impossible not because she isn't pretty enough or something like that but she wasn't Harry's type.

It had to be someone who was close to me and that could only be one person and then it was like a lamp lightened up. It had to be Damon. He was the only one that would fall for a type like Jane and it made so much sense.

"Jane is it Damon by any chance?" she kept silent for a few minutes and she looked at her feet before she finally nodded and I let out a cheer. "YES I KNEW IT!!" I hugged her tightly. "I thought you would be mad at me if you found out about it" she admitted and that was exactly was I was thinking.

Her behaviour outed her about that and it was actually really sad because Damon and I would probably be together if I never had met Harry in the first place. This child could've been Damon's. I quickly shrugged that thought of me because that's just sick. I'm happy that it is Harry's even though I'm getting stared at the whole time.

"Why would I be mad Jane?"

"I thought you two liked each other more then just friends"

"Damon did but I never felt that way about him and I told him that months ago"

"I'm so happy to hear that. This means that I can finally feel comfortable with him.

"What do you mean?"

"He told me you were still in love with him and he didn't want to hurt your feelings but if you don't love him then I'm going for it"

This made me a bit uncomfortable, she apparently didn't know what happened between Damon and me just a few weeks ago. I wasn't going to tell her though. I wasn't going to be responsible for her heartbreak and I hoped he would treat her well if not I will haunt him and that is a promise! "Well enough of this let's go shopping for this bundle of joy, which is nestling in my belly."

We walked towards the child section and I had never enjoyed myself more then now. I loved to pick out the room, I was going with light green for the room because I simply didn't like pink and to get blue is like your saying 'I'm getting a boy' that was something I didn't want so green was the most obvious choice. It was a nice green and I already know what I was going to do as theme. I'm going for a jungle theme.

That's when I knew what I was going to do. I was going to get a Tarzan theme from Disney on my walls. I just needed someone to paint it and yes I could ask Zayn but he was busy with planning his wedding to Perrie and he had to promote stuff for the upcoming album so I had to hire people to do it.

I wrote down the furniture and grabbed blankets and other stuff. Luke was pushing the shopping car, which was pretty funny with all those stuffed animals. We still weren't done because I wanted decorations like candle stands and picture frames and I wanted a new lazy chair. He had to be cursing at me now but he didn't say a thing and was just following us.

In the meantime James had woken up and we had to give him a stuffed animal to keep him calm. After walking for at least two hours I needed to eat something. We went to the restaurant and took a seat and I decided to call Harry to let him know we would be home in 1-hour max.

"Harry I have a brilliant idea for the baby room"

"Enlighten me please love"

"Tarzan" was all I said and I heard him chuckle as if he had expected something like that. Although if you know me well enough you will see that I'm a huge Disney fan. "That's cool but who is going to do that?"

"I am. I will hire some people to paint the walls"

"That's fine but I have to go Sam"

"Oh right, I will see you later?"

"Yes of course"

We hanged up the phone and Jane was just walking back with a sleeping James in her arms and it was such a sweet sight that I couldn't help but stare whilst rubbing over my belly. Jane saw this and gave me a smile "Are you excited for the baby?"

"Yes, I can't wait but first I want to find out what the gender it's going to be because that makes it a lot easier to pick out a name" she giggled and turned to her food, I did the same and we were eating quietly when I suddenly heard people whispering behind me.

"She is such a gold digging whore"

"I don't know what Harry sees in her"

"He can have any girl in the world but he picks someone like her"

"Is she even English?"

I turned towards the sounds and saw some girls standing not to far from me and it was obvious that they were One Direction fans and I know I shouldn't respond to them. It was actually forbidden but I'm just going to blame these hormones. I stood up from the table earning a weird look from Jane but I waved her off. I walked towards the girls who weren't paying attention and I stood beside them "So, I'm a whore?" I asked them and they were visibly shaken "We no.."

"No tell the truth" One of the girls was going to take a stand and it was of course the trampiest one. "Yeah, you're a whore, a gold digging whore" she stated and I couldn't help myself and burst out in laughter "Oh My GOD, seriously" I was almost rolling over the floor of laughter and when that girl didn't get the reaction she wanted out of me she walked off thoroughly pissed.

I couldn't contain my smile because I actually felt good about aggravating that girl. I mean she calls herself a fan but she is one of those girls that don't really deserve to be a directioner, I mean as directioner you should be happy that the guys are happy even if that means they are dating someone who isn't you. Jane was cleaning out the table, which was fine by me because to be honest I was quite tired of all this excitement.

We got into the car and we drove first to Jane's apartment "It was nice spending some time with you and James"

"I had fun as well and please don't be a stranger"

"I won't I'll call you soon, I promise"

I gave her a hug before she got out of the car and I watched her walking up the stairs and to my surprise Damon was standing there but he wasn't looking at Jane but he was staring at me. It gave me nasty goose bumps so when Jane turned around and waved I quickly waved back and closed the window.

I felt a bit sad for Jane because she didn't have a clue about Damon's real feelings but it wasn't my place to tell her this right? All right Sam just shakes it off I said to myself.

We were driving back home when I became drowsy. I suddenly got pulled out of the car by two strong hands and I smashed on the street. I quickly looked up and saw that we had crashed. My heart was racing and I could feel blood running down my face. I carefully lifted my hand to feel the damage and sighed when I noticed that it was minor.

"Hi sweetheart" I heard a voice that only haunted me in my nightmares and that's when I looked up and stared in the same eyes that reflected back to me every day.