33 ~ Angry

It was already late in the evening when I closed the last box. I packed my stuff in one full day and I wasn't even thinking about what Harry said, this thanks to my music. When I'm listening to my music everything seems better. It's like I live in my own world and nobody is invited. I know I should help clean up the pub but I wasn't really up to doing that at this moment and I was so tired not to mention hungry as hell.

I walked into my now empty kitchen and took a look in the fridge but there wasn't anything I wanted at this moment. To be honest I just wanted some McDonalds and I was getting it no matter what. I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes before locking the door behind me.

I walked downstairs and everything was almost clean and everyone was just a bit chilling out "Oi boss" I turned around and saw Jasper standing there. This was one of my favourite employees and I know it's not professional to have a favourite but I really don't care. "Jasper" I fist bumped him. "Where are you going?" he asked me curiously "I'm going to grab something to eat"

"Alright can we close the pub ourselves?

"Yea that's fine by me." I handed him the key. "Make sure you will bring it back tomorrow!" I told him and he gave me a salute, which made me laugh. I walked outside and a few flashes went of but I was prepared this time and I had my sunglasses with me, which was ridiculous as it was almost midnight. I held my eyes fixed on the ground and made my way to the nearest McDonalds.  The paparazzi where following me whilst shouting stupid questions at me. At least I think they did because I was listening to my music.

And as I said before I'm in my own world when I listen to my music. It was the perfect way to avoid those men who'd tried to provoke me and the thing was that they didn't even know that I'm pregnant yet. That would probably set them off even more. Only the thought of that made me anxious. I was still scolding myself for my stupidness when I entered the McDonalds. I was walking towards the counter when my phone went off and I didn't even have to look because it was Harry.

I know what he was going to say and I didn't want to hear it, so I ignored him and when he hung up I put my phone on silent. "Can I help you?" One of the McDonalds Employees asked me and I gave her a warm smile. "Yes, I would like to have a large Bigmac Menu, with a strawberry milkshake and I would like to have 9 chicken mcnuggets, please" I told her and she went to work "Do you want to eat it here or take away?" she asked me.

"I'll eat it here, please" I told her and within 5 minutes I had everything on my plate and I took a seat somewhere in the back of the restaurant. I was out of reach for the paparazzi and my phone was silent and I enjoyed my time without everyone screaming at me.

After my last McNugget I was full but I still wanted a ice-cream. A lovely McFlurry with M&M's that was what I craved and that is exactly what was going to get. I love to eat and now that I'm pregnant I'm craving fried stuff all the time and don't forget the ice-cream. It's like I'm obsessed with it. I got up from my seat and walked over to the counter and they were already expecting me. "Can I get a Mcflurry with M&M's please" I asked and she grabbed it right away but when I tried to pay for it she declined. I raised my eyebrow out of confusion "I need to pay this right?"

"No it's on the house" she told me and my mouth dropped because why was it on the house in the first place? Something wasn't adding up."not that I'm complaining but why don't I have to pay?" I asked them suspiciously and she was now full out smiling and it creeped me out but she wasn't looking at me but at someone behind me and I already knew who was standing there. "Harry Styles is standing behind me isn't he?" I asked her but the only thing she did was nod once and I let out a sigh when she gave me the McFlurry.

I turned around to face Harry, whom was just staring at me. He was pissed but he tried to hide it. I could tell by the way he was clenching his jaw and his eyes were really dark. I gave him a small smile and I wanted to walk back to my table but he quickly stepped in my way and he was already holding up my purse.

"Really Harry?" I said a bit annoyed but he didn't say anything. He held out his hand and I grabbed it before it got out of hand. We couldn't have that whilst there were so many people around. The world would have a field day if we were fighting right now. Harry walked way too fast and I couldn't keep up with him. "Harry not so fast, please" I begged him whilst trying to free my hand but he wasn't listening to me. I was sick and tired of him by now so I put in my earplugs and turned on my music. I shut everything out and just tried to keep up with him.

When we finally reached the pub there were a few paparazzi outside waiting and when they saw us they went mad. Thankfully I was listening to music and I still had my sunglasses on. I got my spare keys and we went inside. I turned to lock the doors and went upstairs without even acknowledging Harry's presence and I heard him huff at me.

"Sam!" He shouted at me and I just threw my door in his face but I didn't lock it so that was really pointless even though it made me feel sigthly better. He threw open the door, which startled me a bit because to be honest I never expected him doing that so I was taken aback.

He walked straight at me and I kept walking backwards until my back hit the wall and I was internaly groaning about this because this happens a lot to me. Why does there always have to be a wall for christ sake?!  Harry made use of this with a small smirk on his face. This really was deja-vu and he saw that as well. He put his hands on each side of my head so I couldn't escape. "Why did you go outside on your own Sam?" he asked really pissed and it made me slightly afraid.

"Well, are you going to say something?" he asked and I tried to make myself smaller, which wasn't easy because he was in my way. He noticed it and his attitude changed immediately. He was looking at me with wide eyes.  He took a few steps backwards and put his hand through his hair, which he only did when he was nervous. I let myself slide to the floor and took a few deep breaths before I spoke. "I just wanted to get McDonalds" I said softly.

"I didn't know that I couldn't do that" I added before he could say that and I felt like I was a little kid again. This didn't feel right and it made me think of my past and the things my dad did to me when he thought I was out of line and it made me sad. I never would have thought that Harry could make me feel like this but then he treated me like that and I'm back where I started.  I heard him stand up from his place and as I was looking at the floor I saw his shoes right in front of me and next thing I know he is sitting down in front of me.

"Sam I'm so sorry for scaring you like that" he said whilst grabbing my hands and that made me look at him and he was shocked to see me in a state like this. I know how I was looking right now. I know my eyes were really big and that I looked white with red spots all over my face. That was my 'I'm scared' look and it didn't mesh well with my skin, I know this but to see it reflected in Harry's eyes. He was really shocked and I almost felt guilty for that but if he didn't acted like he did, then I wouldn't be afraid.

I took a deep breath "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it" I told him but he wasn't having it. "Look I shouldn't have gotten mad at you but I was just really worried" he told me and I could understand that I guess. "I was just hungry" I muttered and he was getting a bit closer whilst eyeing me if I didn't pulled back but I just sat there.

 "Please look at me Sam" my head flew up and I was lost in his eyes, which were all teary and it made me almost cry as well. I didn't want to upset him and I had to just shake it off. "It's okay, I was just a bit startled. I wont go out alone from now on, I promise" I said softly and he was rubbing my hands to sooth me and weirdly enough it helped.