24 ~ A fight

I could finally breath again when he left but my muscles weren't working yet. I was really shocked about this all. Never in a million years did I think that Harry would react like he did when I told him. He wasn't even pissed about the fact that I was pregnant even though he tried to blame me for it.

Bringing up the pill, which was weird because he knows I take them. He even saw me take those damn pills. It's not my fault that he thought that they were 100% reliable. Then the condom situation, why the hell did he continue knowing that he didn't wore a condom because it was too small. He should've stopped when he found out but I can't blame him for it because to be fair I didn't want him to stop.

But then he ordered me to come back and live with him, that really pissed me off and I instantly regretted the fact that I told him about my pregnancy. The last thing I wanted at this moment was to life with him and certainly not under these conditions. I know he only wants to protect me but it's not his decision to make and he has to accept that and I think he has now.

We had a really good talk, well he did most of the talking but still. I do feel better now he understands that I wont come living with him just because I'm pregnant of his child but to be polite I did ask him if he wanted to come for a check up. It's the first time he is going to see the baby and I'm quite nervous about it.

It's not the only thing I worry about because to be honest I'm terrified for when the world finds out I'm pregnant with Harry's child. Not only the paparazzi scare me but also what will the fans think right. I hope they don't portray me as a whore or something like that because I'm not a whore. I'm just a girl who got herself in a sticky situation even though that sticky situation was made out of love.

It doesn't matter that we sort of broke up the day after, right? O god I have to stop thinking about it because it will drive me crazy, maybe I should delete my twitter account just in case. I got up from my couch an almost ran towards my macbook and fired It up. I went straight to twitter and deleted my account just to be sure. When I was done I immediately felt better and decided to get some sleep because tomorrow would be a new day full of new chances.

I woke up because someone was banging on my door, so I sat up groggily and shouted towards the door "Shit, I'm coming!! STOP BANGING THAT DOOR IDIOT!!" I yelled and it stopped immediately. I scrambled myself out of bed and put on a robe. I shuffled towards the door and pulled it open ready to yell at the person who was standing in front of it but I didn't really get the chance to do that because he or she went passed me. "Yeah, come in" I mumbled whilst closing the door.

I walked towards the living room and there she stood. Harry's mother and she looked absolutely pissed off, it made me ran the other way if I wasn't lacking clothes. "Mrs Cox, can I help you?" I asked politely. "Please tell me it's not true. You can't be pregnant with my son's child!" She was already annoying me and I felt some kind of hate towards her. "I am pregnant with your son's child yes, why do you think it's from someone else?"

"Because it just can't be from harryI mean if he would make someone pregnant it should've been Kendal and not you!" She said angrily and that almost made me spit fire but I needed to stay calm."Excuse me, what do you mean with that?" She really offended me. "You're poor and you are just not the person for my son"

"And why do you think your opinion matters to me?" I asked her angry. She hadn't expected such an answer from me and as she was about to say something, I stopped her. 'Harry is an adult and you really should stop to control him." This made her even more mad but I didn't care. "I want you to know, that I will never accept this child as my grandchild" She spitted but she really wasn't important to me.

"I don't really care Mrs Cox, but I do want you to leave my house" She looked at me offended but she grabbed her coat and bag and left. 'Good morning to you to', I mumbled whilst walking towards the kitchen. I quickly put on some water for tea because I really needed some tea after this. While I was waiting for my water to boil I thought this through and was actually a bit shocked about her behavior. I had to call Harry about this because I couldn't use these kinds of visits at this moment in my life.