48 ~ Telling her

I woke up to screaming and it was coming from Sam, apparently she was having a nightmare, as she wasn't awake. "Sam, honey please wake up, you are having a nightmare!"

"WHAT!.. " she became really quiet and I knew she was awake and assessing her surroundings. She was bringing my hand to her lips and kissed it softly just to be certain that I was real. I was holding my breath the entire time. "Harry?"

"I'm here, don't worry." I told her and she nodded but didn't go back to sleep. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and I was happy to see it was 7am because that meant that we had slept longer then the last couple of day's. She tried to get out of the bed but I stopped her immediately.

"What are you doing Sam?"

"I need to use the toilet."

"Let me help you."

She leaned on me as she wanted to walk for herself, which she couldn't do on her own yet. I waited in front of the toilet door and whilst she was doing her thing I thought about the way I was going to use for telling her she couldn't get pregnant. She was getting a bit stronger everyday and I really had to tell her one of these days. I just didn't want to hurt her but keeping this from her didn't do me any good as well.

I put her back in bed, when the doctor walked in for some random check up. She told Sam that she could go home today and I was really happy about that but Sam wasn't. The doctor saw this and called the nurse to give her something that would help for panic attacks.

"Mr Styles, can I speak with you for a second?"

"Yes of course. Sam I'll be right back."

I walked into the hallway with the doctor and I already know what she was going to ask me but I had it all planned out. I would tell her as soon as we got home and I got her a cup of tea.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"I will tell her when we are home."

"okay but if you haven't done that by the time she is back for her check-up, I will do it, you understand this?"

"I understand but I will tell her." She dismissed me and I quickly walked back inside and helped her pack everything, so she could rest a bit longer before we got picked up. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Do you mean my house above the pub?" this startled me a bit, I mean did she really think that I didn't want her with me anymore now that she isn't pregnant anymore. I wasn't planning on leaving her on her own and that house was as much hers as it was mine. "No love I'm taking you home to our place."

"Are you sure because now you're not stuck with me anymore."

"I wasn't with you only because of the baby, I am with you because I love you and that didn't change." She looked really lost and that broke my heart. I was going to keep her safe with me. If I had to go on tour then she was coming with me. I wasn't going to let her out of my sight, not until her father was locked behind bars.

She fell asleep in the car, which was good because this meant that her medications were kicking in. She was still fast asleep when we got home so I had to carry her inside the house. I immediately put her to bed and started calling everybody to tell then that she was home again.

I was still on the phone when I heard Sam calling my name, rather loudly and I just hung up the phone and there she was at the top of the stairs looking really scared. When she saw me she calmed down a bit. "Stay there I will come to you." She nodded and waited for me, when I got at the top of the stairs she quickly stepped into my arms and I hugged her. I know this was the moment I had to tell her otherwise she would never forgive me.

"Sam, we have to talk."

Her eyes became bigger but she followed me into the bedroom. I took her to the big comfy chair that was in front of the window. I took the blanket from the arm of the chair and wrapped it around us. "It's not going to be good news but please don't forget I love you and nothing will ever change that, okay?"

"Okay" she said softly I was quiet for a couple of minutes just to think how I was going to say it but there was no other option then to just say it. "When they found out you lost the baby, they had to do some tests, to see if anything was damaged." She nodded but I could feel her heart beating faster. I took one more deep breath. "Sam, I hate to tell you this but they found damage and because of that damage, you can't get pregnant anymore."

--------------------------------------

I hope you like this story and if you do it would mean a lot to me if you would VOTE AND COMMENT!

XX