6 ~ Goodbye

It was 11 pm when we were back in my humble abode as we both flopped down on my couch and I could barely keep my eyes open I was so tired, apparently I fell asleep because suddenly I felt Harry's hand slide my hair behind my ear and then he stroked my face followed by his mouth on mine this made me wake up as this way to tempting and it quickly became more after I grabbed his shirt and pulled him on top of me.

His hands went under my shirt to my back. It seemed like electrical shocks were going through my body and I finally had gotten his shirt off. We were entwined with each other when I pulled back because underneath all this passion my brain had come back to life and we went way too fast because I didn't had sex ever, well not at my consent anyway so to say that this freaked me out a bit was an understatement.

"We have to stop Harry," I gasped desperately and pushed him a of me "Argh ... I do not want to stop," he pouted. He got up from the couch and lifted me up and carried me towards the bed.

He laid me gently down on the bed and went into the bathroom and this gave me the opportunity to put my pajamas on and when I pulled my shirt over my head, Harry came walking out of the bathroom "Love would you mind if I sleep here tonight?"

I found this very funny because I already counted on this. "I want nothing more"

"Oh, so you're not sick of me"

"Well actually ..."

That resulted in a pillow fight but after a few minutes I gave up because I was so tired. Harry shifted next to me, pulled me against him and gave me a kiss on my head. I wondered what I did to deserve someone like him.

Harry's Pov.

After a long but very fun day, I was glad that I could stay over. What I noticed was that Sam was suffering from panic attacks even though she tried to hide her reaction this morning but I had seen panic attacks before and I had seen the medication.

And her fear that her father will find her was devastating because as long as her father was alive she would always be afraid. I wanted to hurt him so much for the trauma that he has given her because she still pulls back especially when someone unexpectedly touch her. ​​I'm trying to warn her before I touch her. This to ensure her that she is safe and it's only me.

It's crazy that I like her so much in such a short time. Something in her attracted me to her. I feel like we've known each other for years. It feels so easy when I'm with her.

While I was thinking about how fast everything went, I could not stop looking at her because she was really beautiful when she was sleeping. Without worry and this was how I liked her the most.

I woke up to someone screaming and it scared me half to death. I had to orientate first and when I did I realized that the screaming came from Sam. This meant only one thing she had another nightmare "Love wake up, you're having a nightmare" I was glad I was sitting a little further from her as she almost jumped of the bed "What The ... Harry?"

"It's all right love, you had a nightmare, you want to tell me about it?" I asked her gently not wanting to scare her."It was about my father," she sighed frustrated, "I forgot to take my medicine" She said and I was wondering what she was taking. I mean I know she was taking medication for the panic attacks but this was something else.

"Should I get them for you?" I asked her but she shook her head."No please go back to sleep, I'll be right back," and before I could stop her, she already slipped out of the bed.

She quickly fell back asleep after she had come back and since I have a show tomorrow it's better if I go to sleep as well.

In doing so, I was sure I was called by management tomorrow but that didn't interested me a bit. The next morning my phone rang early and I expected management but instead it was Liam. "Hi mate, what's up?" I know I sounded annoyed.