31 ~ Conditions

He took my hand tightly in his and when we walked outside from my little hiding place, I almost took a few steps backwards because there were a lot of people waiting for us and the amount of photographers was multiplied and all those flashes that went off were blinding.

Harry grabbed my hand tighter is his and pulled me close next to him "keep your eyes on the ground, I'm so sorry for this" he told me softly and I followed his instructions and kept my eyes on the ground and that's when the questions started.

"Are you together?"

"Harry, is she pregnant?"

"Sam are you with him for the fame?"

"Harry what about Kendal?" I had to cancel it all out but there were tears on my face because how could they act like this. Harry pulled my hand to get my attention and I looked up slightly and he gave me a pair of earplugs and his phone, which was playing music and I quickly put them in my ear. He had put on one of my favorite singers, Ed Sheeran and I couldn't hear the paparazzi any longer and I immediately felt better.

I felt a light squeeze in my hand and it made me smile because Harry was doing everything he could to make me feel a bit more comfortable. It didn't really help but it was the thought that counted. We quickly walked towards my pub and he immediately took me upstairs. When we got in I made myself ready to start work but when Harry saw that he got angry. "You can't be serious right?" He said angry and he looked at me a bit disappointed but I head to work the evening shift. "Yes I am, there is no one who can work the evening shift at the moment Harry." I told him irritated but he wouldn't have it and when I tried to walk past him he stopped me but I avoided his hand and ran downstairs and walked into my office.

I let myself fall on my chair and put my head on the desk and sighed multiple times when I suddenly heard the door close and I peeked from under my arms who it was and I was relieved that it was Rose and not Harry. "Are you okay Sam?" Rose asked worried as she took a seat across from me. "No I'm not fine" I said with a lump in my throat

"We are going to announce the pregnancy to the world and modest management wants us to be together" I told her and I heard her gasp "No they wouldn't force you to be in a relationship right?" I looked at her and realized that she doesn't know how a management works "Sadly enough they can and now I don't know what to do"

I put my head back on my arms and she kept quiet "What about the pub and do you have to live with him as well?" She asked softly and I let out a groan because to be honest I hadn't thought about it but I guess that was what they wanted eventually and especially with a baby on the way.

I smashed my head against the table and I couldn't stop because it was numbing the pain I felt in my chest. "Sam" I heard Rose say but I didn't pay attention and she began calling my name a few times and after trying to get me to stop she ran out of my office. Not long after she left, she came back but she wasn't alone and I was seeing stars by now and there was a slight change of a bruise on my head from the bashing but suddenly I couldn't move my head any more, so I blinked my eyes a few times and saw stars everywhere and I had a huge headache.

"Stop hurting yourself Sam" A raspy voice said and I knew it belonged to harry only I hadn't heard him speak with such a raspy voice it made me look up and saw that there wears tears in his eyes and I knew that it was my fault. "I'm sorry" I whispered and he nodded "I'm sorry as well, I wish that I could make it better for you" he told me and I knew it wasn't his fault but this whole situation that we were in was making me feel like I was drowning but I didn't had to be a bitch about it and I had to be a bit more understanding of Harry because this was out of his hands.

I turned my chair and was now facing him and I wrapped my arms around him. He rubbed my shoulders and was trying to sooth me and soon Rose came walking back in and her face was looking tense. "I'm sorry for interrupting but it's sheer madness out there and we really need your help" She said and I quickly got out and was followed by Harry.