Epilogue

25 weeks later...

Harry's pov.

"HARRY!" Sam screamed and I rushed to see what was wrong. When I reached her, she was just standing there. I couldn't find anything wrong with her that is until I looked at the floor beneath her. Did she just pee her pants? Or was it..?

"My water broke." She quickly said when she saw the look on my face. I quickly walked over to her.

"How are you feeling?" I quickly asked.

"I'm fine, just chill. Let's get the bags and make sure the lads will come over so that they can bring Aiden, when he wakes up." she told me, as if this was some random thing. I led her to bed and brought her clean clothes. After that I called Niall.

Styles, what's up?"

"We're having the baby!!" I almost screamed, I heard something fall in the background and realised it was Niall who fell from something.

"I'm coming!!" he just hung up, well that was taken care off, now it was time to grab the bags, which were already packed and ready to go. I walked back into the room when I saw a painful expression on her face. I immediately ran up to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried but she kind of smiled.

"The contractions have started and they're a pain in the ass! If this gets worse, I'm really not sure about it Harry." She said with a hint of a smile in her voice. We quickly walked downstairs and got in the car. I raced us towards the hospital and when we arrived the doctor was already waiting.

Mrs Styles are you ready?" the doctor asked. Yeah I forgot to tell you we got married 4 months. We didn't want to wait any longer so we planned a wedding within a month. It was really hectic and Sam was really stressed the whole month but in the end it was one of the best days ever.

When she walked down the aisle I cried, she was so beautiful and the way she looked at me made it even more perfect and before we even said our vows we were already crying but when she said her vow after me I broke down.

*Flashback* 

"Harry, when I first met you, I was just a simple fan, who got lucky. I know I was attracted to you the moment I laid eyes on you. You were not wearing a shirt, so I guess it were hormones that attracted me to you because let's face it you weren't my favourite. I liked Liam more then you that is until you spoke to me, that is when I knew this could be something special. The first night we spent together, I told you everything, which was something I had never done before. I realised that you were the one but I was afraid to let you in and when I did I felt crushed when it all came down. When I found out that I was pregnant I was so scared but you were so loving and when we lost the baby, you still stood by me, mending me.

I thought our lives couldn't be more perfect until we met our beautiful son, Aiden, the way you took care of him made me love you even more, you two have given me more joy then I ever wished for and now we are adding another person to our family, this while we thought it wasn't possible and I think the reason why I got this lucky is because you healed me by simply loving me and that's why I couldn't picture my life without you, I love you with all my heart and thank you for giving back my trust in men and for healing me."

"Who has the rings?" the pastor asked us, when Aiden stepped forwards with the rings. Normally the best men would hand over the rings but Aiden really wanted to do it so we let him.

After exchanging the vows and the rings, I could finally kiss my bride and I went for it. After a long night full a celebration we went home. We didn't plan a honeymoon because we just got back from America and to be honest we really wanted to stay home. Aiden was already asleep but he was staying over with his grandfather and mother, so we had the night for ourselves.