34 ~ Apple Pie

I woke in Harry's arms even though I couldn't remember that I had fallen asleep in the first place and I also noticed that I wasn't on the ground anymore but in my soft bed. This was the first time that Harry was lying next to me because normally he would be or in the kitchen or he went home but this time he stayed with me but I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

I turned myself towards Harry who was still asleep. This was something I haven't seen that much so have to take full advantage of it. He looked so young and peaceful. I traced my fingers over his cheek praying he wouldn't wake up. I tried my luck and moved on to his lips, which felt really soft. I pulled my fingers away but he grabbed my hand quickly and pressed a kiss on each finger and I was melting.

I gazed up and saw that he was watching me with a smile. "Good morning" was all he said but it was enough to set me on fire. I smiled at him a bit uncomfortable but he didn't seem to notice this. He pulled me back into his arms and nuzzled his face in my hair. "You smell lovely" he complimented me "Uhm, thanks I guess" I giggled."Harry, what happened yesterday?" that made him chuckle and it made me confused because apparently it was quite funny. "You fell asleep in the midst of a sentence," He said and he couldn't hide his smile any longer and I felt a blush creep onto my face because that's really embarrassing.

"How is that even possible?" I mumbled to myself but Harry heard me and he was clearing his throat "I know" he stated and that made me look up in surprise "Oh really?"

"Yes it's because you're pregnant and the fact that you ate a lot of food" with the mention of food I heard my stomach growl at me and that made Harry laugh in full and I hid my face into his chest.

"Let's get you some breakfast shall we?" he said whilst getting out of bed. I followed him after I had put on a robe. I entered the kitchen when it suddenly hit me. I had a shirt on but that was about it. "Harry?"

"Hmm"

"Did you change my clothes?"

"Uhm..Yes I did, I hope you don't mind," he said a bit embarrassed but did it really mind? It's not like he had never seen me naked. I shrugged and that made him smile "what do you want?" he asked me and suddenly I yearned for apple pie. "Can we get apple pie?" I asked and he pulled up his eyebrow when he heard me saying that, which was followed by a huge smile.

"Of course, let's get dressed" he walked passed me and stopped when he saw I didn't follow him so he grabbed my hand and tucked me with him. "No you go first and I will get dressed in here," I stated but he wasn't having it.

"Just get dressed Sam" I obeyed him in this but only for once. I quickly pulled on the same clothes as I wore yesterday because the rest was already packed and ready to go.  "Don't you have anything else?" he asked me and I shook my head and pointed towards the boxes. "Really you already packed everything?"

"Yea, it was you who wanted me in your house today, remember?"

"Yea, but I'm not done with your room yet," he confessed but I just shrugged "I can sleep on the couch that's not really a problem"

"You can't sleep on the couch, you are pregnant" I rolled my eyes at him and he narrowed his eyes a bit "Don't roll your eyes at me Sam" and I wanted to say something but I closed my mouth rather quick and those words were familiar somehow and that's when I remember that I read the exact same thing a while back in a book and I burst out in laughter. "O My God, Harry that was something" I said whilst laughing and he was so confused right now "What's so funny?"

"You are," I told him. I got my purse and walked towards the door but he caught my arm and I inhaled his scent but it made me tremble just a bit. When he noticed that he let go of me in an instant and I hated it because I know he didn't want to hurt me. I sighed and turned my eyes on Harry's."I know I'm funny, now let's get my lovely girl some food" he said and I didn't even flinch when he said my girl, it actually made me feel all warm on the inside. I grabbed his hand and together we walked towards a little café where they sold the most delicious apple pies. I must say that they also were very expensive.

This didn't faze Harry and he paid before I could even reach for my money. He directed me towards a table somewhere in the corner. I dug in as soon as my butt hit the seat. I was really starved, hopefully this was a good sign otherwise it would make me a bit worried.

I felt as if we were being watched but I couldn't really place my finger on it so I ignored that stupid feeling. Harry was also peacefully eating his apple pie and I know he was observing me. "Take a picture, it will last longer," I said mischievously and he almost spit out his drink. "JEEZ, that was the worst line ever Sam" he laughed whilst shaking his head in disbelief. "I didn't know you could be so cheesy" he chuckled and I just shrugged and continued eating my pie.

Harry's pov

I watched her eat her pie and couldn't help but smile, she maybe didn't see it but she was really glowing. When I first heard about her being pregnant I was not Happy about it to say the least but now I couldn't wait for the baby to arrive.

The thought of her living alone was terrifying me because of all the craziness around it. I still had to make an official statement of this and I know she didn't like it but she went along with it just to keep the peace. She hated nothing more then fighting and she would always pull back when someone was angry with her.

I know I had to thank her father for this. Her real father and there would be a moment when I surely would meet him and if that time would come I would protect her no matter what because she didn't deserve anything bad happening to her. I mean she will be the mother of our baby and I cherish her with all my heart.

That was also the reason why I flipped yesterday, just the thought that she could be in danger by going out on herself, with all those men lurking around to snap pictures it just made me uneasy. So of course I flipped out and ended up scaring the living daylight out of her sadly enough. I will never forget the way she looked at me with her scared blue eyes. It hurt me to think that she was afraid of me. I would never hurt her and if I did I could never forgive myself.  

She finished her pie in record time and she was now eying mine because I hadn't even eaten half of it. It was way to early to eat apple pie and I wasn't all that hungry. She looked at me and back to the pie it made me chuckle "Just take it" I said laughing and she didn't even give me a chance to slide it over to her and she munched it all.

"Alright I'm full I guess" she said and I leaned over because she had a few crumbles around the corners of her mouth. She pulled back slightly and that did upset me but she recovered quickly and let me touch her. I gently swiped away the crumbs and caressed her lips softly. God how I wanted to kiss her but I know that after yesterday it was like we took 4 steps back.

"Good, let's get your stuff over to mine" I told her and she nodded. We walked back to the pub as if we were the happiest couple on earth.