43 ~ Losing

Hi lovely readers,

Just a warning.

The ending of this chapter will be very intense!  PLEASE vote and comment, it will mean the world to me!!

----------------------------

Sam's Pov

I didn't know for how long I have been here but it felt like weeks. This was probably not the case. I opened my eyes, which didn't go easy, thanks to my black eyes. I rolled to my other side but stopped when a sharp pain went through my back and I immediately panicked, but I also relaxed when I realized that this couldn't mean that I was paralyzed. I took a deep breath even though it really hurts like hell. I needed to use the toilet but for that I needed some help, as I couldn't stand on my one. They made sure of that so I had to call my father.

"Daddy, please help me?" I yelled and I felt my hatred towards him grow with the minute. He let me call him that and if I didn't call him daddy he wouldn't help me at all.  I also was disgusted by myself that I couldn't take care of stuff like this myself. I'm a grown woman and I shouldn't have to depend on the help of others but thanks to what they did to me I don't have a choice.

The door opened and I try to aim my head towards the stairs but I couldn't. "Good morning sweetheart, what do you need?"

"I need to use the toilet"

"Excuse me what?" I sighed but repeated myself "I need to use the toilet daddy" I whispered. I was on the verge of crying but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. He lifted me in his arms and carried me towards the little toilet space they build in the basement and he put me down on the toilet seat and stepped out. He had the decency to shut the door. That's when I could finally find some release from my bladder and I also could let some tears out.

I knocked on the door when I was ready and he carried me back and to my surprise Melanie was standing next to the matrass with a bucket. "You are going to get a bath from your best friend, isn't it nice that she is here" my father said and I nodded. "What do you say?"

"Thank you daddy"

"Good girl" he stroked my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek. This made me almost throw up but I had to keep it down otherwise he would be mad and hit me again. To be honest I just don't know how much more I can take. I already feel like dying and the only reason why I hadn't given up yet was because of the baby. My father put me down on the mattress and gave Melanie a sign to start bathing me. Luckily he went away, which I didn't mind at all. It also gave me a chance to talk to Melanie.

She wasn't looking good herself and was walking in lingerie. I felt sorry for her but then again she was the one who betrayed me in the first place and I needed to know why she did that. "Melanie, what happened to you?" I asked softly even if I wanted to speak more loudly, I couldn't I just didn't have the energy.

She looked over her shoulder to make sure my father was gone and turned her focus on me again and she sighed. "I'm so sorry Liz, I didn't have a choice," she said with a lump in her throat and I hated that she called me Liz "My name is Sam and not Liz" I told her getting worked up. She just shook her head whilst cleaning my face "It's over, why do keep insisting that your name is Sam, when you know that it's Elisabeth" My mouth fell open when she said that and that's when it hit me, she really didn't care about me but why?

"Why are you doing this Melanie?"

"I told you I didn't have a choice"

"Yes you did, you could have gone to the cops" she was finished with cleaning me and was gazing at me and that's when a sinister smile made an appearance on her face and it scared the hell out off me. "I have hated you for so long," she said softly with that scary smile.

"Wait, what?"

"Yes, you heard me I hated you"

"But why, what have I done?"

"I hated that you were more popular then me and always got the guy and you were always such a prude but behind closed doors you were fucking your dad" I was speechless, there was so much venom in her voice and did she really think that I wanted to do that!. It made me feel sick. I trusted her with my life and all this time she hated me and was waiting for the right time to destroy me. I felt a tears slipping from my eyes.

"Don't worry love, I'm the one who fucks your daddy now" she said close to my face and I felt the vomit coming up. She got up from the floor and walked away with a bit more confidence then she had at first.

I finally could cry and that's exactly what I did. How the hell did I get here and why couldn't they just leave me alone. I wasn't alone for a very long time because next thing I know my father is back and drags me towards a table and that's when I saw the doctor standing behind him and I know what was going to happen next.

"Please Daddy don't hurt my baby, please?" I was downright sobbing now but the worst thing of all I couldn't defend myself but I tried my hardest and that only resulted in me falling of the table and the worst thing off all happened. I fell on my front and it was like I was hit by thunder, so much pain went through my stomach and that's when I heard my father laugh. "Doctor I don't think we need you anymore"

"To be sure, I still have to check if she indeed lost her baby"

"Go ahead" He lifted me back on the table and when I looked down I saw a lot of blood and I let out a scream that even shocked my father and he quickly tied me to the table so I couldn't move anymore. The doctor came closer and everything became black.

 ---------------------------------------------