38 ~ Telling the World

Harry's Pov

When I walked towards the BBC studios I became very nervous and it was way worse then the first time at X-factor or our very first show. This was giving me sweating hands and I tried to make it stop by wiping them on my jeans, which didn't work obviously. I decided to give Sam a call, so that she could get home in time because I didn't want her to be harassed as soon as it came out. The guys were walking beside me and were giving me encouraging pats on my back and I was really grateful for the fact that I wasn't facing this alone.

The guys would always have my back and that made me relax a bit more. As soon as we entered the studio Scott immediately gave us all a handshake, which he always did when he saw us. This was the person who could ask us anything without us getting irritated or mad.

He knows that I was going to announce something serious and you could tell that he was curious about it but he didn't ask me anything and went along with the show. "Welcome back so today we have the lovely one direction boys. Hi guys!"

"Hi Scott, how are you"

"I'm doing fine lads, so why are you here?"

Damn he went straight down to business and I looked at the time and I was almost praying that Sam was home. I couldn't postpone any longer and I just went for it. "Well Scott, we're here because I have something to tell the world," I said and the guys were now standing behind me for the moral support.

"Well enlighten us please"

"I've been in a relationship for a while now and her name is Sam. I just want to say that Sam and I are happily together and we recently found out that she is pregnant with my child" The whole studio was quiet and I almost regretted doing this. "It will be fine Harry, just give them time to let it sink in," Louis said and I nodded but kept my eyes on the ground.

"You guys are expecting?" Scott said hesitantly

"Yes we are and we are really happy and I hope that everyone can be happy for us as well, we didn't plan this. It just happened"

"Well then I think congratulations are in order"

"I guess so yes" I said a bit giddily, the nerves were striking back really fast and I just wanted to go home and hide there with Sam.

"Congratulations then, Harry I hope you and Sam will enjoy every step and be sure to take her with you the next time we speak" he said and he gave me a wink. He never gives winks. I felt my mouth fall open and I let out a nervous chuckle. "I definitely will do that and thank you for letting me say this in your show"

We said goodbye and I was already dreading to go outside because I knew that there would be al lot paparazzi. We already called our bodyguards and that was something I really hated but this time we really did need them because when we reached the door we staggered back, shocked by the amount and I immediately called Sam to check if she was safely home.

Luckily she picked up immediately. "Harry are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine, are you home yet?"

"Yes I just arrived but I had to drive a bit faster then I'd normally would but I'm inside"

"Alright just stay there please, I'm coming as fast as I can"

"Okay thank you Harry"

I hang up the phone and our bodyguards came walking in and they immediately started to give us instructions as they led us to the backdoor. We walked outside and got into the parked car. Of course the photographers knew this. We had to go through the craziness and we kept our heads low so they couldn't see us.

When we got out of that mess. Our driver immediately sped towards my house, which was more protected then the homes of the other lads. "I'm sorry guys," I said to them but they just waved it of and making jokes in the meantime. They could always make me laugh when I was down or really anxious and I was thankful for such amazing friends.

Within 30 minutes we arrived at my house and in front of the gate were so many people. I was really shocked to find that they thought we were news worthy while there were so many more important stories to cover. Like wars, deceases to name a few. It really disturbed me and I wish I could tell them that but if I would do that I would be in so much trouble.

We got out of the car and Sam was already waiting for us and when she saw us she immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly and the only thing I heard were the cameras going off like crazy. I was already starting to apologize to her but she silenced me and led us inside. When we entered the house a delicious smell came towards us and Niall was already following his nose. "Damn woman you have chicken" We heard him yell from the kitchen and it made us all laugh.

We joined him soon after and took a seat whilst Sam was putting food in front of us, which we'd happily ate. It made us more relaxed but I knew that the boys were quite anxious to go outside. "You can all stay here if you want," I told them and they got up immediately to call their girlfriends/fiancés.

"Now that's taken care of what shall we do with our night?" Liam asked while he was eying our dvd collection and I knew what he saw because we had an complete collection of Disney movies and of course Pixar. He grabbed 'Toy Story' and we all groaned. We had seen it so many times now that we could dream that movie.

We grabbed a few different movies and made a box with the name of the movies on them and we made it into a game this way. Luckily Liam didn't win and we settled for 'Man of Steel', which was Zayn's movie choice, and apparently Sam didn't mind it as well. "You're drooling," I whispered into her ear and she blushed but wiped it away with a smile. She cuddled into my arms and put her head on my chest and after awhile I felt her breathing becoming slow and when I looked down she was fast asleep. It made me smile, which the lads saw of course.

"That is so cute" Liam said and I almost threw a pillow at him but he was right and to be honest I actually didn't mind. Could she only get it through her thick skull that we belonged together but I will make her see that soon but for now I just enjoyed this, whatever this was between us.