66 ~ Home

"Wake up Sam." I heard Harry softly say. I opened my eyes, to discover that we already landed. Whoa that was a long sleep. I looked into the green eyes of Harry who was smiling at me. "Let's go home, shall we?" he asked me and I nodded. I unbuckled and got up from my seat. I stretched a bit, whilst getting some baggage from the cupboard. Aiden was still asleep so Harry had to carry him.

It was amazing how he let us in his life, without complaining once. He amazed me every day and I was so thankful for him and I couldn't wait to fix his room. I was going to let him loose in Ikea, I know we really didn't have to shop there but to be honest I still loved that shop even though it reminded me of that dreadful day, come to think about it, I was wondering if they had captured my father.

We walked trough security but stopped when we saw Harry's mother waiting for us with our driver. I turned around and walked the other way so that I didn't have to talk to her. I really didn't want to deal with her rudeness. Harry did walk towards her, as it was still his mother.

I waited on the side, I was just close enough to overhear their conversation but I didn't want Aiden to hear this so I put my headphone on his head with one direction playing softly.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"I missed you, so I'm here to pick you up."

"I don't want you here."

"Don't be ridiculous Harold! What did that girl whisper in your ear about me?"

"Sam hasn't said one bad word about you mother, this is all me. I don't need negativity in my life and that's exactly what you are. When you accept Sam, you are more then welcome but if not then please go away and leave us alone." I felt really bad for Harry that he had to do this to his mother but she brought in on herself I guess.

She turned around angry and walked towards Aiden and me. I almost took a few steps back but she was having none of it.

"This is all your fault young lady and I hope you are proud of yourself and to drag a little boy into this is really pathetic. Harry will never love him as a father." My mouth fell open at this, what a woman, damn!

"You know, I think that Harry is mature enough to make up his own mind and if he really didn't want Aiden, he would have said so and the only one who is too blame is you. You are pushing your own son away, just because you can't deal with the fact that he is growing up and he doesn't need you that much anymore, don't blame me for that." I told her as calm as possible.

That's when she spotted my ring and she went pale and then turned red. If there could come steam out of your ears, this would definitely take place if it were real. I took a few steps back before she could do something, as I still had Aiden in my arms.

"Mother I think it's time to leave." Harry said whilst putting his arm around my waist. It actually made me a bit sad to see her like this. She did it to herself though. She gave us one final look before turning around and storming off.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked him whilst rubbing his arm a bit.

"I will be because I've got you and Aiden, let's go home." We walked towards the exit with our luggage. When we got home we were welcomed by peace and quiet. I took in the lovely smell. Aiden had fallen asleep again. I carried him upstairs into the spare bedroom. After tucking him in I walked downstairs to find Harry on the phone already.

Home sweet home, I guess. I walked into my study, which was really clean. I fired up the computer and checked all the e-mails I got, which were a lot. This was going to take forever.

I called my dad to tell him we were home again.

"Sam, how are you sweetheart?"

"I'm really good dad and we have brought a little surprise with us from America."

"Really, what is it?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise would it now?"

"You're right, how long do I have to wait to find out what this surprise it?"

"Not long, you can find out today, if you and mom have time to come by." I told him and he was already screaming at mom. "We are coming straight away." he just hanged up, which made me giggle. I went to find Harry, he was standing in the doorway of the spare room watching Aiden sleep.

"Who were you calling?" I asked him.

"The lads to ask them if they would come by for a second." He told me, that made me smile because those guys were like family to me and to think that I was just a mere fan when I met them. "We are here!! So what is this surprise!" I heard the guys yell.

"Tell them to sit down, we will be there in a few minutes." I told Harry and he quickly went downstairs. It was up to me to wake Aiden up, which was going to be difficult, as he was a deep sleeper.

"Aiden, sweetie, its time to wake up." I shook him slightly, which got me a low growl.

"Come on, open those pretty green eyes." He peeked through one eye and sighed. "Do I really need to wake up mommy?"

"Yes love, there are some people who want to meet you." I told him. His eyes became large with curiosity and shyness. He did get out of the bed though, so I say mission accomplished.

"All right let's get you dressed." I said whilst opening his suitcase. I had to search for clean clothes but I was happy to find a clean sweater and jeans. We were done in no time. I had put his hair like Liam's hair, which was really cute on him.

He grabbed my hand before going down. We walked into the living room, which was filled with family and friends. Everyone went totally silent when they spotted Aiden, who was now hiding behind me.

"Everyone, I would like you all to meet Aiden Styles." Harry said whilst joining Aiden and me. We waited for someone to say something, when Niall got up and walked over to us. He got down on one knee and stretched out his hand, with a smile on his face.

"Hello Buddy, I'm Niall." He introduced himself. Aiden looked highly suspicious at Niall before putting his hand into his.

"Hello, I'm Aiden." He mumbled shyly and that broke the tension in the room. Everyone came up to us, to meet Aiden and he was finally enjoying the spot light. Harry and I also got congratulated on adopting Aiden, We all told them the story of how we met him, they listened with shocked expressions on their face.

"We have another thing to tell you all." Harry said. He grabbed my hand and held it up. This way everyone could see the ring on my finger. "We are getting married as well," Harry said proudly. I could only smile at him. He was just the most amazing person ever.

--------------------------

I hope you all liked this chapter!! Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote or comment!!