19 ~ So....

I was staring at the pregnancy test and I couldn't believe what I saw there and I was shock. "Sam?! Are you alright sweetie?" Rose asked worried through the door but I just couldn't bring myself to answer her so instead I walked out of the toilet stall and gave her the damn test.

I left her with the test and sat down at the nearest chair and I just slumped there staring at my hands that were visibly shaking. "Sam, why are you upset, I mean the test is not showing anything" Rose said softly whilst she kneeled in front of me and I only nodded because I know he deserved to know that he was going to be a father.

"I know but somewhere deep down I wished I was pregnant" I whispered and when I finally had the courage to look up to Rose she was looking really worried and that made me almost feel bad but I just needed a bit of time to process this before I could tell him. "I get it Sam but look at it from a positive point of view now you don't have to tell him or face him" Then she walked away leaving me sitting here by myself.

I looked at the staircase and back to the pub and I decided to go back to bed and after my nap I would call the doctor for an appointment because there still was something wrong. When I walked into my bedroom I noticed a single deep red rose and I was curious who had gave me that but then again I also couldn't care at this moment so I put it in a small vase and put it on my nightstand.

After my shower I lied down on my bed and my thought went immediately to Harry and the fact that I did miss him a lot but then again I still was really hurt from what happened in Canada and I just couldn't wrap my mind around any of it. I know I should talk to Harry but I just wanted to wait till he came back from America, maybe that was for the best.

I finally got up from the bed and called the doctor to make an appointment and luckily I could come straight away so I packed my bag and went downstairs again. I had to tell Rose where I was going when I bumped into someone. "God I'm so sorry" I said and walked towards Rose but the person I bumped into grabbed my arm and pulled me softly but sternly back. "What the..."

"It's Niall, Sam" I felt my blood turning cold and then a warmth that was spreading over my face. "Niall?"

I turned around and yes there he was standing in front of me. My mouth was standing open whilst I was gaping at him. "Sam, I need to talk to you about Harry"

I simply nodded and motioned him to follow me to my office and to close the door behind him. "Please sit down Niall" I said a bit harsher then I wanted but I was just stunned and didn't quite understand how he found me in the first place.

He sat down and kept looking at me and the silence was really awkward and I began to grow impatient. "Look Niall, I really have to be somewhere," I said hoping that he would finally say why he was here. "Yeah, uhm I'm sorry but you need to forgive him Sam" Again I felt my mouth falling open and I narrowed my eyes a bit on this because how dare he telling me what to do. "Niall, it's not that easy" I said and he nodded "I know it isn't but he hasn't been the same ever since you left him"

"For now that really isn't my problem" damn I was really acting like a total bitch and I was getting ashamed of myself. "Look, I can't see him, not yet. I will talk to him after your American tour and I am promising this but I just need some time okay?" I sighed and there was a bit of hope back in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Alright but I want you to talk to him the day after we are returned from America, yes?" He asked but slightly commanded but I was in no position to deny him this so I made the deal "I promise Niall" He got up and hugged me. Then he walked out of the door. I let myself fall in my chair for just a small second just to catch my breath and then I got up and quickly left for the doctors.

I walked into the doctor's office and sat down in the waiting room feeling all nervous. "Miss Green?" The doctor called my name and I quickly went into the room and sat down on a chair, which stood in front of her desk. "Alright how can I help you?" the doctor asked.

"I am feeling sick lately and I just did a pregnancy test but it showed nothing" I told her and there was a friendly smile on her face. "Okay how long ago did you have sexual relationship with someone?" She asked me and I felt so embarrassed "4 days ago" I told her and she only nodded "Did you use protection?"

I looked at her because I thought we did but it was such a rush that I didn't exactly knew if he really but one on. "I'm not completely sure" I said embarrassed "alright since it has just been 4 days ago it's just too soon for a test. So I'll advice you to wait for another 3 weeks and if you still feel the same just do the test again." She told me and that was it, she send me home and told me to take it easy for now.

As I came back Rose was waiting for me. "Sam, I need to take off, there is an emergency back home," she sounded really upset "Of course, let me know if there is something I can do for you," I shouted after her. I then took my place behind the bar as people were getting in, just like every night around this time. I played the perfect host and chatted with a few regular customers. This was how it went daily and eventually I forgot about all my problems and enjoyed every single minute of it.

1 month later....

Harry's Pov;

It's been a month now that I last saw Sam and I just felt so stupid. I mean she was everything I wanted and now I'm here in America performing in front of ten thousands of people but still I didn't feel complete at all.